Former leave you

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Former leave you

by jean63 » 16/03/08, 11:20

Goodbye to all forum.

I made the wise decision to stop intervening in this forum because there is a tension which does not allow any more to exchange in serenity. No longer possible to express yourself and give an opinion.

Those who want to contact me can do so by MP.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/08, 11:30

Ah? Surprisingly, must I conclude that the gentleman took my private message wrong. I'm sorry for you ...

So goodbye and good luck for your future econological projects ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 16/03/08, 12:20

Sorry, I don't come very often to the forum, I did not have the opportunity to moderate you, indeed it deviated a little ...

Well these are things that happen, not everyone has to love each other, I hope you will have the opportunity to come back one day Jean

see you,
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 16/03/08, 13:55

It is indeed heartbreaking to get there for kids' trifles which only damage the credibility of the forum.
Too bad Jean, you brought a lot of info.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/08, 13:58

All the more unfortunate that before making this decision he wrote this:

jean63 wrote:So Christophe, the better it would be to stop there; it becomes a little ridiculous.

So, my apologies for the "ta" that unleashed such fury.

To which I replied: https://www.econologie.com/forums/choisir-de ... 98-40.html

Now it’s his choice, I can’t remember that either ... However, the others, please don't take me for 100% responsible for this defection ...

ps: my PM had for sole purpose to justify a censorship of one of the posts of Jean which was completely abusive and moved. I don't think he played in his "decision" ...
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 16/03/08, 20:38

Hello,

Really too bad, Jean, can we make you change your mind?
Your presence on the forum is really constructive.
We all have a different way of approaching countless things.
Just ..., like me, limit your exchanges with those who displease you, many others are worth it.
This site is really interesting, it talks about everything, thank you to the founder, and to all these forumthem.
Regards FC89.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 16/03/08, 21:06

o all to learn from everyone, too bad!
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/03/08, 22:23

Bonjour à tous

Time calms conflicts whether large or small. I hope there is nothing definitive in everyone's attitudes. This sad note will be succeeded in its time by a cheerful note ... of reconciliation ... a handshake ... well, that's all the harm I wish you. : Cry:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/03/08, 22:30

Hello

The lesson to learn from this. it is when a debate starts between two people that degenerates quickly .. and hot it is written many things which sometimes exceed our thought, sometimes I read again after and I am tempted to erase.
Some debates should not take place on the forum public private messages are made for that ..
it is preferable when the discussion goes up in hair to leave the computer aside and come back a few days later.
If we come to the forum it is for fun, not to have the last words or to be right, nor to show off what we know, those who deepen a field know very well that we do not know much, (just the corner from the raised carpet) we have everything to learn and we need different opinions.

Sometimes I also find that I spend too much time on forums and not enough in my garage .. But there are good sides I got to know a lot of people, and learned that others do different things, discover sites with explanations that I have not seen everything alone in my little corner ..

Andre
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/03/08, 09:44

Hi Jean63
I have always appreciated your sincerity and your honesty. I sincerely hope that your withdrawal is only temporary and that we will still have the pleasure of reading you on this forum.
0 x