A chronology of the site? It interests you?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

A chronology of the site? It interests you?

by Christophe » 27/11/06, 14:59

Everything is in the title ... story that newcomers know (a little better) where they fell ... : Cheesy:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 27/11/06, 15:53

Good nobody answers you but yes it can be very nice. I would also like it but it is a long sort of history of themes on the forum.

Because it's funny how we work by "mode" or subjects take a lot of post in a few weeks and then afterwards are completely forgotten.

gone Christophe, good caving : Mrgreen: . It's been almost 2 years that I have been on the site, it goes really fast, it's going to be funny to review old habits.
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 27/11/06, 17:09

Can you display more than the last 15 post subjects, titled "Last 15 posts"?
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 27/11/06, 17:14

yeah I saw that it had to be put in the improvements and suggestions
0 x
Colmant
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Colmant » 27/11/06, 19:55

great sitemap
thank you Christophe
concerning the evolution of the site, you expressed yourself well and I understood:
the large evolutions, but I did not follow everything

in addition I also "suffered" the attack of the Ddos the connection rammait to death ...

Well, I'll try not to sound like a c. [/ B]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/06, 19:57

Colmant wrote:great sitemap
thank you Christophe

you're welcome ... It's accessible from all the pages of the forum when you are connected: New messages - Latest posts

Besides, New messages should interest you too: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php ... d=newposts
0 x