Teach your cat to go to the bathroom

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Teach your cat to go to the bathroom

by abyssin3 » 07/10/06, 14:43

Everything is in the title, this site offers to teach the cat to do without the litter:

http://www.litterkwitter.com.au

And more explanations here:
http://www.litterkwitter.com.au/forum/viewsujet.php?t=5

All that remains is to teach him how to flush and vacuum ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/06, 14:52

Punaiz ... we no longer know what to invent ...

But apparently it does not work with all cats:

http://www.litterkwitter.com.au/forum/v ... .php?t=194

The guy persevere for 8 months : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 07/10/06, 17:20

In humans either, you have never seen someone pee on a tree ... : Shock: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/06, 20:16

abyssin3 wrote:In humans either, you have never seen someone pee on a tree ... : Shock: : Cheesy:

Uh, it's very economical to pee on a tree, right? : Cheesy:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/10/06, 20:25

Christophe wrote:
abyssin3 wrote:In humans either, you have never seen someone pee on a tree ... : Shock: : Cheesy:

Uh, it's very economical to pee on a tree, right? : Cheesy:

Yes but be careful not to get stung by cops in search of fines : Evil:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/06, 22:14

Uh here (in the Ardennes) it does not risk ... given the number of trees : Cheesy:
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 07/10/06, 23:58

Hello,

it looks pretty good at all. I really want to order one to try to educate my cat.

but I ask myself a question: what is the most econological ... buy the littière which requires extraction, treatment, transport, packaging, recycling center etc ... or flush almost twice as often for a 2 kg animal?
I will naturally lean for the education of the cat, but I am not sure. What are your opinions?

-Pollux
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/06, 11:07

Pollux wrote:Hello,

it looks pretty good at all. I really want to order one to try to educate my cat.

Stop your bullshit!

70 € for 4 pieces of plastic ... you might as well make them even out of wood!
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 08/10/06, 13:55

I knew it would make you react christophe! : Mrgreen:

that said, making them out of wood is not a good idea, or else you have to varnish with 5 coats, the story being that the wood does not soak up cat urine ... on the other hand, is it a good idea to accustom a cat to make its needs in wood whereas the glasses where it will make in the end is plastic or earthenware? it may pose some problems for the last stage of education ...

and you haven't answered my question, is it economical to educate a cat when it involves wasting water? and what is the impact of the use of littière?
but can you live in the countryside? in which case your cat has no need for education and even less literature as long as your plat bands are welcoming ... : Wink:

-Pollux
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/10/06, 15:17

Hello,
On my 3 cats I have one that does exactly that the seat is always raised the porcelain does not impress!
And nobody ever showed it to him .. they only urinate not the big commission .. alas he does not flush, so watch the toilet or leave the door closed if you don't want him to go there .. .
Normally he asks to go outside, not even very cold, but he does not venture far into the big soft snow, he goes into the nearby cedar hedge, but they have a litiary in case, in summer they go very little in the litiaire ..
when to think that he will put it everywhere it is surprising the precations that he takes, many men are not as precise !!
when the varnished wooden cover they sell beautiful with brass hardware for low prices $ 25 it is not worth it to do without and we change that regularly. it is easy to change 2 screws (at least one patent which does not require too much work there is enough in a house)
Andre
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"