Forum clean

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rantamplan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Rantamplan » 24/09/05, 15:47

Hi everybody.
I would like to endorse your vision based on my experience.
Deformed by my job (like everyone), what shocks me is that for the Pentone I have the impression of seeing 500 mad scientists (it's an image) who are each looking in his laboratory.
Imagine if Airbus had hired 10 engineers to make their air liner, the A000, and each of these engineers was paid in a corner of the laboratory to design each the ideal A380.
In this case, he would never have flown last spring, especially when he started studying around 1997.
All that to say that it is necessary to give a clear project on the Pentone and to organize and especially organize all this positive energy carried by hundreds of committed pationnés.

Of course forum is a great tool that allows mad scientists to exchange for better progress in their corner and of course forum does a huge job of communication which is starting to bear fruit in the MEDIA
But we are still organized like a Mexican army.

What would be interesting to do, for example, would be to set one or more technological and scientific objectives for the Pentone. For example:
- modeling of reactor heating
- development of orientation solutions for a diesel applicable to most cars (such as an LPG KIT)
- study of phenomena in the reactor core.
- etc ..

We won't all be able to do all of this on our own, otherwise it will take a dive and cost us dear to everyone.

The goal in the case of the Pentone would be that we arrive so that nobody can question the econological interest of this principle because we would offer solutions that are applicable for all types of vehicles and perfectly accomplished (such as an LPG KIT) without waiting 50 more years.

To achieve such an objective, you have to organize yourself as you organize a big project.

We all have talents
Some are very practical
Some are very good in theory in analysis
Some are good leaders
Some are great handymen who make you everything with nothing
Some are good at communication
Some are good at organization

Only the communion of these talents will allow us to move quickly and I think it makes you go quickly

Because it heats !!!

Rantanplan
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/05, 16:08

Yes, I couldn't agree more, but it was precisely the purpose of forum than bringing together the different talents and skills .... I can't see how to do more ... but it is clear that people who come up with questions like: "I have 1 vehicle X help me" and this before d '' having read the different sites cited on the forum don't make a big difference ...
0 x
Former Oceano

(messages copied from forum archive)

by Former Oceano » 12/11/05, 17:38

rpsantina Written on: Saturday February 26th, 2005, 01:43
Econologue expert

Hello,

the post "Free energie" made me aware of a problem.

The forum are used as an irc with the possibility of taking the wire at any time.

If we want to be able to advance the theoretical part on the PMC how to do ???

Note to all: The techniques of the engineer are offered with a 50% discount for individuals compared to industry prices.
The complete mechanical engineering [# Mechanical functions and components #
# Hydraulic and thermal machines # Material processing. Assembly #] represents almost 2000Euro with the updates or ~ 1000 euro for an individual.
There are also the basic sciences (math and physics chemistry) I don't know the price anymore

By meeting there must be a way to finance this kind of useful docs.

Christophe, what do you think?

Good night

--------------------
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there

econologie Written on: Saturday February 26, 2005, 13:13
Administrator

great idea of ​​IT but it is rather the combustion / engine part that interests me ... it is rather "heavy" mechanical ...

Then it is not likely to please them that we contribute ... a private individual is not private individuals!

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

Vehicle: Moto VFR 750 from 1994 @ 115 g of CO2 / km (4.9 to 5.2 L / 100 of 95) ... "It is not because they are very wrong, that they are right" Coluche.

rpsantina Written on: Saturday February 26th 2005, 15:30
Econologue expert

For combustion / engine, it may be necessary to make a cooler.

For the problem of "individuals" there is always a way around.
Personally, I'm going to take the complete mechanical engineering with my father.
He's the one in charge, but I'm participating ...

After, it is to consult that this poses a concern. But I'm checking if we have the right to photocopy certain pages so as not to damage the originals
;-p

@+

--------------------
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

econologie Written on: Saturday February 26, 2005, 15:57
Administrator

arg ... for this price does not have the .pdf version?

--------------------
Econologie.com
directory

Vehicle: Moto VFR 750 from 1994 @ 115 g of CO2 / km (4.9 to 5.2 L / 100 of 95) ... "It is not because they are very wrong, that they are right" Coluche.

rpsantina Written on: Saturday February 26th 2005, 20:21
Econologue expert

There are ways to have online consultations.
But to extract bits of article, in PDF, I don't know yet

The rest for soon, the order leaves Monday or Tuesday

(Christophe, I have just recovered an R5. I will see HectoNath on Wednesday. I will send you the handling plan that I intend to do on this basis)

@+

--------------------
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
0 x