Buzzer a topic from forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Buzzer a topic from forum

by Christophe » 10/08/08, 16:09

I just set up a series of "buzz" and "bookmarking" links so if a subject in the forum you like and you use these buzz tools, do not hesitate to spread it:

If you use other bookmarking sites, please indicate them in this subject and I may add them ...

Lists of currently linked sites: google, yahoo, msn live, myspace, facebook, dig, del.icio.us, technoratti, blogsmark

If you don't understand what I'm saying, click on some of these links next to the title of each topic:

ps: the same thing has existed for a few months for the site.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"