Plasma, decomposition and use

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Plasma, decomposition and use

by coucou789456 » 20/10/08, 03:28

good evening in a late night

an idea that I have had for some time: a mechanical and electrical assembly with 3 stages: the first mechanical, 2nd mechanical and electrical, the 3rd electrical.

the 1st: a small diameter propeller driven by the air flow in a pipe (60 to 70 mm)

the 2nd: jointly driven by the propeller, a micro generator with permanent magnet, producing a high voltage (principle to be determined) and one or 2 low voltages.

the 3rd: 1 small tube (10 mm in diameter) with in its center a capillary metal tube supplied with water where by the principle of venturi, the water is sucked and diffused. the small tube is connected to high voltage, the 10 mm tube to the other high voltage terminal. in passing the generated water mist, there is striking of an arc which creates a plasma with decomposition of water. the gas produced is conveyed by the air flow in the pistons of an internal combustion engine ...

here is the idea that I have had for weeks but I am not good enough in mechanics to do the first 2 parts, nor equipped for that matter.

assembly to be integrated into the air intake pipe of an internal combustion engine, an external water tank to supply it.
advantage, the assembly is autonomous and does not require external power. only switches on when there is air intake (engine running). even the starting of the high voltage can be adjusted only from a certain engine speed, which allows the engine to run without modifying anything with the origin.
---------------
strangely it looks like the system has Puharich but without engine modification, everything is external, and practically insensitive to the quality of the water.

for electrical generation, this can be done in 2 different voltages
: the 1st at high voltage to create an arc, the 2nd at a lower voltage but with sufficient power to maintain a continuous arc (using the path created by the first arc). the arc created is not dependent on the operation of a Ruhmkorff coil.
I even thought of a double electric system so that there are 2 continuous and distinct arcs.

jeff
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 10:30

The concern is the creation of the arc, it should make the surface of the fog passage section

do we call it a spark gap? not sure

I think about it (yes if :D ) at the moment on this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post101117.html#101117

I envision a rapid rotation of the arc on the section to treat a mist or better steam
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 20/10/08, 20:12

Hello
> cuckoo789456
your system reminds me of the MIT plasmatron
if not, which one did he test the polarization of a pantone reactor, (rod and reactor isolated and polarized, DC, AC, BT, HT)?
good luck !
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 20/10/08, 20:43

Good evening

on that rotating the arc will ensure that the plasma is triggered and acts on all the diffusion of water or water vapor.

on the other hand to know if it looks like the MIT system, I don't know. let's say that the final part where the arc is produced is taken from the system Puharich, but there is only this part because in the system of Puharich the modified spark plug is put in the place of each spark plug in the cylinders and does not allow the vehicle to function again as at the origin. nothing more ignition level will be changed either, no power supply, just the water supply.
even the priming of the system could be adjusted to engage from a certain engine speed ...

-----------------------
for wirbelwind262 : I think it has already been tested but I cannot tell you by whom, do a search at the bottom of the page.
I can't tell you more.

jeff
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 21:32

Do you speak in codes? :D

I don't understand anything, and anyway, before getting started on a vehicle we have to run the system on a test table in order to measure the energy efficiency of the process
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 20/10/08, 21:59

re

Capt_Maloche wrote:Do you speak in codes? : D

I don't understand anything, and ...............

no, I do not express myself in code ... although research on all the hydrogen generation processes may make us think of Da Vinci Code... a perpetual quest amid clues scattered here and there.

concerning the energy efficiency of the process, I think that the plasma is formed when there is decomposition of the water, it remains to know the quantity produced, more certainly certainly than a conventional electrolysis.

jeff
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/10/08, 22:22

0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."