Use Map Gecam in France

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
maxim22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Use Map Gecam in France

by maxim22 » 27/08/08, 16:06

Hello everybody

I work in public transport and I am currently preparing an exhibition on alternative energies.
For this purpose, I'm looking for a map or a list of transportation networks that use this fuel, also called "white" diesel.
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.
0 x
Maksym
Alternative Energies
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 16:15

Hu? Never heard of ...

Diesel is WHITE isn't it? I don't understand ... could you tell us more about this fuel?

Otherwise you can download this file which should help you in your approach: https://www.econologie.com/les-transport ... es-27.html
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/08/08, 16:18

GECAM
white diesel

89,3% diesel
9% water
1,7% additive

-The presence of water lowers the temperature in the combustion chamber: therefore, the Nox content decreases significantly

-The intimate mixture of water and diesel droplets improves the propagation of the flame and the quality of combustion: the emission of particles drops significantly

-The combination of the two also allows a reduction of CO, CO2 and HC emissions

= AQUAZOLE!

by the way do you know that egg is an excellent emulsifier? it also allows you to make a mayonnaise .......
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 16:20

Ah that's it I found!
This is another name for aquazole: https://www.econologie.com/par-elf-l-aqu ... es-72.html

GECAM O # is a fuel based on an emulsion of water and diesel fuel with a low sulfur content which makes it possible to significantly reduce polluting emissions from buses (particles, soot, nitrogen oxides and CO). Suitable for all diesel engines, this solution
environmental, presents neither investment nor additional cost. It thus responds concretely to the concern of the TBC Network in terms of environmental protection.

No sorry I do not have a map of France, but you should get closer to the manufacturer of GECAM they must know who their customers are ... it will advertise your exhibition ...

It largely (but less) joins the Gillier Pantone water injection ... you should talk to your technical managers.
0 x
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 27/08/08, 16:24

So for those who do not have the means nor the time to toy with Pantone, they can put 1 / fleet 10ème for full?
0 x
maxim22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by maxim22 » 27/08/08, 16:29

Yes that's exactly it!
I also add that GecamO # (or Aquazole if you prefer) is prohibited on vehicles whose displacement is less than 5L (pb of injectors).
Gecam is supplied in France by the Italian company Pirelliambiante.
Otherwise I already have contacts with them, but they tend to want to put their grain of salt a little too much in the promotion actions of white diesel, so if I could find this info without going through them it would save me time : Cheesy:
Thanks anyway!
0 x
Maksym

Alternative Energies
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 16:33

Especially not Harry !!

It takes very chemical crap (active voltage) to keep the 2 compounds in emulsion ... this is what they call:

1,7% additive

On the other hand, one could imagine a system making the emulsion "live" ... research goes in this direction:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/emulsion-e ... t4219.html

And if not there is the injection of water as Abyssinian is testing it right now: https://www.econologie.com/forums/injection- ... t5926.html
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 27/08/08, 16:44

for having tested the water in the tank of my diesel, knowing that it was not serious under a reasonable ù, because the lubricating power of the vegetable oil is sufficient for my BOSCH injection pump of my turbo diesel (XUD9TE) , I can say that all the water has been filtered and stopped by the fuel filter, which has started to swell and be clogged, resulting in more fuel at the injection pump and engine stop.
so this is a problem. even by injecting after the diesel filter, it goes back there since the diesel tank has a round trip.

that's why even in emulsion it would pass through the filter ...

for the additive that's why I'm talking about egg ...
a product used to clean the tanks of oil tankers and which may be suitable as an "additive". The product was called "Gamlen".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 16:55

maksym22 wrote:I also add that GecamO # (or Aquazole if you prefer) is prohibited on vehicles whose displacement is less than 5L (pb of injectors).

Ah ah ah!
How is an injector different from 5L displacement? : Shock:

I think it is rather a false pretext not to sell it to individuals ... or that they are not sure of their product (stability over time) ... it is not for nothing that aquazole has never broken through in France ...

maksym22 wrote:Gecam is supplied in France by the Italian company Pirelliambiante. Otherwise I already have contacts with them, but they tend to want to put their grain of salt a little too much in the promotion actions of white diesel, so if I could find this info without going through them it would save me time : Cheesy:
Thanks anyway!

Well you already have BORDEAUX ...
https://www.econologie.com/gecam-le-gaso ... -4064.html
... for the rest ... maybe ask Véolia ...
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 03 / 09, 18: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/08/08, 22:27

Christophe wrote:I think it is rather a false pretext for not selling it to individuals ... or that they are not sure of their product (stability over time) ... it is not for nothing that aquazole has never broken through in France ..

gently, if you had the experience of the industry you would know that the marketing of a novelty always requires a certain caution. In my box, when we perfect a machine, we do not sell it immediately to our Belarusian or Norwegian customers, if so often, help: just repatriating a machine from Egypt and then sending it back costs more than 2000 euros!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."