Diesel incompatible with oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
DAN34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Diesel incompatible with oil?

by DAN34 » 20/06/06, 19:09

Hello,
It seems that in recent months a new diesel making the mixture with the oil much more difficult is marketed.
Injection pumps would not appreciate this heterogeneous mixture and would break.

Does this information seem possible to you?

Edit: test done https://www.econologie.com/miscibilite-h ... -3023.html
0 x
electronono27
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by electronono27 » 20/06/06, 21:09

slt
at which tanker did you find oil not melangeable ??
mine mixes very well and remains stable
see you
no no :P
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 21/06/06, 15:35

Hello,
DAN34, did you hear or see that where ???
Scales not stuff like that without being sure!
Give information to help find the truth. With the groups pretoliers, we must expect everything !!! Frial has released a product to put in used oil to make it solid, proposed to the restaurant owner and the community ... okay, it's not tankers .... well, I do not think so!

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/06, 17:16

This seems very strange to me as information but it would not surprise me from the tankers ....

What is strange is that the tankers sell oil at the pump in Germany (for example) and all the refining process (so the refineries) are the same ... but it is true that add in France only an anti-oil additive (if it exists) is "organizationally" possible ....
0 x
DAN34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DAN34 » 21/06/06, 17:39

Bonjour,
I found the info on a forum.

If there was not much risk to put vegetable oil in the vehicles!

Unfortunately if this was still valid several months ago, this is not the case now in France the composition of the gas oil has been changed and the addition of oil is strongly discouraged!

The major risk is the destruction of the injection pump, because the mixture is no longer homogeneous and the pump undergoes sudden changes in pressure (depending on dosage), which causes its destruction!

You can check what I say, I even encourage you to do it and give your comments.

Put some oil in a transparent bottle (a test tube for example) and empty vegetable oil, you will notice a separation between the two components!
After mixing it is OK, but after rest, it reseparates again!

4 readers of my personal site, wrote me to report me pump problems and a different diesel ...

It surprised me, then a friend of mine left his injection pump on an old vehicle (with more than 50% rapeseed oil).

Then, I tested 2 gasoil (ELF and CARREFOUR) compared to a diesel fuel (a little bit of a year) from Champion (same store at Carrefour).

The tests are formal, the oil mixes very well on the old diesel and not good on the recent diesel.

Anyway, I will analyze this and publish the tests on my personal website
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/06/06, 23:06

Hello,

A mixture of gasoline and oil also works and it takes less than fuel 20% ordinary gasoline and more if the mixture is done before and oil deposits, the white paste at the bottom separates even better ...
The reason is rather economical diesel is more expensive than regular gasoline and instead of 50% with 20% and less, even more interesting.
(The real solution is to walk 100% oil, just start on diesel and then switch to oil) because even walk with mixing at each start it is a contamination.
If your government leaders were putting energy into finding solutions to the energy crisis, rather than putting additives in fuel and risking the engine to become even more harmful to health, in general it takes almost 10 years to find out if it's harmful.
After that it will be necessary to put a super catalyst to eat all these additives, the water is too simple. For me addditive = poison

Andre

Andre
0 x
DAN34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by DAN34 » 23/06/06, 00:03

Good evening,
Tests have been done and it seems there is a problem.

http://picchou.free.fr/Test.htm
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 23/06/06, 10:36

Any nawak buddy!

the injection pump, the real engine of the diesel engine, is a small engine that powers the big engine: it likes a lubricated fuel! it was invented to run on oil (rudolph diesel and non-diesel).

it is rather the diesel that is + in + dry! you must speak about excellence or other, that you have the darling to buy well + expensive, it takes many sheep and yes it is hard but it is otherwise go back to school as the other would say [ ...].

but hey, even if the "old" gasoil is still available, I advise you to abandon TOTALLY the diesel and go to oil!

for my part I "know" to transform all the vehicles as they are, to 100%: trucks, DCi, motorcycles (1.7L 100 oil but not approved in France, still a great militant idea).

Then put some oil! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: :P
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/06/06, 22:41

Hello
I would be curious with the volume of diesel that is consumed

How much does the additive cost?
How much does it cost to hunt for oily?
The bill will be passed on to consumers
This is what is called profitability in a government
It would have been much more profitable to use law enforcement
other things are more useful than chasing the oily ones, which in the end make recycling.
I think governments with the coming age should invest more energy in their health system.
It is also too little that you have too many police and too many officials per capita.

Andre

Probably much more expensive than what he gets back as a fuel tax, unless I'm completely mistaken about the numbers of oily, but if I rely on Quebec it's less
1 / 10000 who uses who have recourse to the oil, besides the number of motor vehicle diesel is relatively weak ..
There are so few that we do not even know each other, we just know it from the cooks of restaurants.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/06, 23:13

Andre wrote:Probably much more expensive than what he earns in fuel tax.

Exactly but you know during the XNUMWorld War "we" shot for example! (and so not that it gives ideas to others ....)

The psychological approach is exactly the same against all the energy "dissidents" (and I am part of it as many of you / us)!
0 x