Another truth on LPG

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Another truth on LPG

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 16:39

I ride at LPG and I'm proud of it (for now)
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 11/01/06, 16:57

I fully agree that it is illogical to import diesel when liters of LPG are just waiting to be used.
But that said it should not be forgotten that this is the site of a vendor LPG system ... The figures are to use with a flat ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 11/01/06, 16:58

Yes that somewhat offsets the previous article. By cons performance question, they confuse us it is limit dishonest because it seems that we consume more LPG than gasoline and they talk about density and octane better performance by weight but not consumption ( between us and the environment without a record of yield reduced to weight).

For what is burned in the flares, I would like to have more details because we had already discussed without having any in fo precise. It seems to me abbere to burn for nothing such amounts of GAS.

In short, LPG seems to be always advantageous but greenhouse effect it must not change much.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

OK

by jean63 » 11/01/06, 18:12

I agree with you; I asked TOPGAS to give scientific references to support what it says. We end up not knowing who is right. Of course it's better to say that it's the best, but I think it's not bad ..... why in all these big cities the buses run on LPG .... and why not rather LPG than GNV when we see the gas war between Russia and Ukraine! I am sure that LPG burns in the flares, so CO2 sent into the atmosphere for no profit.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 11/01/06, 21:09

Would anyone have a proposed ecobalance to compare extraction, transportation, packaging, etc ... between LPG and oil ???

By reminding you ... : Wink:
@ soon
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 12/01/06, 13:16

The ecobilan (lgpl) will be compared with methane !!! (local production reduced transport and all and all !!!)
0 x