Makhonine process

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
papalopoulos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Makhonine process

by papalopoulos » 25/09/06, 12:06

Hello, I just read your article on this person's process, and as I couldn't properly read the "How it's made" page, I decided to search the internet if there were any others. information on this process, but apart from having discovered Le Ribault's G5 (no report but interesting anyway) I only saw articles on the fact that he had not left any particular instructions on his method of manufacturing.

Also I wanted to know if more technical people than me could read this method and if they could give an opinion on this description?

But by reading his bio and looking at what is happening to Le ribault, we can say that the periods pass but are terribly similar ...

Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/06, 13:09

Did you read this article: https://www.econologie.com/makhonine-car ... es-66.html and the various Makhonine patents?

To my knowledge there is no one who has the means (except Edf, TOTAL and CEA) to reproduce these experiences.
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 13: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/09/06, 15:35

The Makhonine process is fascinating. Too bad it can only power petrol engines. The process does not seem so complicated, and could probably be miniaturized since it manufactures fuel as it is consumed. Perhaps a device like André's ball burner could be used to obtain the required high temperature?
Makhonine fuel has worked well with locomotive and boat engines, but is it suitable for frequent engine speed changes? If so, it would be fun to roll for example with sawdust ... But would need a large chest. Vegetable oil in diesel with water doping is still more practical.
0 x