The Kokopelli association sentenced

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

The Kokopelli association sentenced

by Christophe » 01/01/07, 23:48

Received by email:
The Nîmes Court of Appeal strongly condemned the seeds of the Kokopelli association.

Dear Friends and Friends of Kokopelli

The Kokopelli association works for the defense and the liberation of ancient and reproducible vegetable and floral seeds. For her actions, she was repeatedly worried. The verdict of the Court of Appeal of Nîmes again has hints of a "justice" that one might believe under influence.

While the Alès court had acquitted the president of the Kokopelli association, this morning, December 22, 2006, Madam President of the Court of Appeal reinforced the French State in its contempt for European and world texts by inflicting a very heavy fine for old seeds: 17.130 euros (3426 fines at 5 euros each !!!).

Dominique Guillet was also found guilty of placing "seeds of non-compliant varieties" on the market. What should Life conform to? Hide this seed that I cannot see ...

The EEC directive 98/95 working in favor of biodiversity, is transcribed in French law, but is not applied: this deficiency of the state allows today the condemnation of Kokopelli to nearly 20.000 euros in fines and costs .

The appeal of the seed sequestrators (GNIS * and FNPSP *) was considered inadmissible by the Advocate General, at the hearing on October 31, 2006. Madam President decided otherwise.

Many texts from the European community or worldwide (Treaty of Rome, FAO, etc.) insist on the extreme urgency and the importance of preserving the cultivated heritage of humanity. France, country of lobbies and corporatism, is illustrated by its incompetence and its contempt for the future.

It is revealing to see the sudden infatuation of our politicians and our enarques for Al Gore or Hulot and to note the deep dichotomy of their acts.

We have to go to the polls, as in other generations we had to go to arms, so to respond to the insult to democracy, with this travesty of ecological awareness; let's go to the garden, sow Life with old seeds, at least we won't waste our time.

Do not be fooled, it was not Dominique Guillet who was condemned, as President of the Kokopelli Association. It is his work and his positions in favor of biodiversity and the access of peoples to seed and feeder autonomy.

Through this condemnation, all gardeners passionate about variety in the garden, by the variety of tastes, shapes, colors, all these gardeners who consciously build the gardens of the future are reached in their freedom. We are not fooled, the judgment of Nîmes is an insult to the diversity of thinking. It is the bed of deadly and restrictive technologies; he opposes Life, in all its magnitudes, to the most profound morbidity.

What should citizen actions be today? Enforce European directives and apply the precautionary principle, by neutralizing GMOs in the open fields, taken to prison. Maintaining, safeguarding, promoting genetic diversity, through our seed heritage, according to the wishes of the greatest number and in compliance with the laws of force in this country, leads to condemnation. Reducing pesticides by using phytocultural practices (nettle manure and others ...) is also reprehensible.

It is at this interesting level to remember that the French state has just been pinned by Europe and must pay the tidy sum of 38 Million euros and 360.000 euros of daily penalty for non transcription of a European directive on GMOs.

The fines imposed on Kokopelli will therefore contribute to the illegal dissemination of genetic chimeras in our country.

There are private reasons that state reason is aware of ...

Contacts: JACQUIN-PORRETAZ Raoul: 04-67-97-50-18
raoul@kokopelli.asso.fr

* GNIS: Interprofessional Grouping of Seeds and Plants
* FNPSP: National Federation of Seed Professionals

Kokopelli Association
"For the Liberation of Seed and Humus"

PIST Oasis, 131 Impasse des Palmiers
30319 Ales Cedex
Tel: 04 66 30 64 91 04 66 30 00 55
Fax: 04 66 30 61 21
E-mail: seeds @ kokopelli.asso.fr
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 02/01/07, 07:31

Raise your finger, those they don't disgust ......

When you see what's going on ... there's something to hate!

Vote Zac !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Respect !!!
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/01/07, 09:35

Exceed wrote:Raise your finger, those they don't disgust ......

When you see what's going on ... there's something to hate!

Vote Zac !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

+1
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/01/07, 10:00

: Shock: : Shock: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 02/01/07, 11:26

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

but where are we going .... but where is Nicolas Hulot there ........ and chichi who said very concerned by ecological problems !!!!

the year starts well : Evil: : Evil:

it is only a battle ... monsanto and baumman and tt these detractors of the ecosystem did not win the war .... with eco-citizen weapons spade, pickaxe and grelinette ... cultivated with real good seeds .... with mosanto puppies :!: :!: :!:

@+

ps: I know it is half football slogan and revolutionary slogan ... but it is for the better touched the average French whose main sport is football in front of the TV and the parade with banner in the street !!! hihihi : Lol:
otherwise I still have the nerves : Evil: : Shock: : Evil:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/07, 11:48

lio74 wrote:: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

but where are we going .... but where is Nicolas Hulot there ........ and chichi who said very concerned by ecological problems !!!!

the year starts well : Evil: : Evil:

+1

The question should be asked about their forum to see ... :| :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/07, 12:35

0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/01/07, 15:38

... Shit, it's barely the 2nd day of the year and I'm already typing my first vomito : Cry:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/01/07, 17:36

Hello,
I attach a post on another forum aircraft manufacturer
about Nicolas, just to answer the question where is Nicolas?
I will not talk about the criticism he made on the Mistral, I tried a Mistral and I am able to analyze the performance and faults of an airplane.

Andre

Without wishing to judge here neither the man nor his current action, I give you a
little anecdote about Nicolas Hulot.

At the end of the 80s, his production box bought a Mistral ULM at the
Aviasud Engineering company, where I worked at the time. A small Mistral
cute yellow, sponsored by La Poste, with which Nicolas Hulot had
rallied the North Pole, on patrol with a green Avid Flyer piloted by Hubert de
Chevigny.

Big hype, big operation very successful - except, what does
not surprise you, I suppose, for the small SME Aviasud. Because Mr. Hulot did not
never deigned to pay the balance of the bill of his Mistral (30% of the value
all the same). Bad year and bad record for Aviasud, too bad.

Should we have required full payment before delivering the machine? Certainly,
but we had foolishly trusted. We just had to do a
trial ? Well let's see, against a box of prod. as rich, having several
lawyers in his pay.

And in addition, the operation had not even been profitable in terms of communication
: Nicolas Hulot had made a hellish counter-advertisement for the Mistral in his book "Les
crossroads "and in his articles of the time. But hey, for
connoisseurs and those who flew with him, the pilot abilities of Nicolas
Hulot weren't very convincing, so ...

All that remains of very beautiful photos.

mr hulot prides himself on doing ecology but he forgot to say
when traveling with an old Russian helicopter or plane
Russian who consumes polue enormously! thank you for nature mr hulot
what a demago and what a hypocrite. when we earn a lot of money we have the
right to lie to be controlled and it is valid in all
domain a +
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/07, 17:44

Nice little anecdote ... if it is right ... would you have the original link of this message André?

It may not be necessary to generalize too quickly ... I suppose that everything has not been said in this "affair" ... and it is not necessarily Hulot who is (the only) responsible ... not don't forget that Hulot grew up in the 16th ...
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"