Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookersThe solar installation wood Tigger with thermal buffer

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Christophe

The solar installation wood Tigger with thermal buffer

Unread Messageby Christophe » 15 / 04 / 08, 18: 37

Here is a fairly comprehensive overview of the Solar Home + wood + small electric supplement Tigger with thermal buffer 1000L homemade.

It starts here: why choose solar car building?

Great scheme: https://www.econologie.com/photo/solaire ... e_18_1.gif

I divided into several sections:

1) Renovation and conversion of a house heating 100% electric solar-heated house and wooden Lorraine

https://www.econologie.com/pourquoi-choi ... -3773.html

2) The purchase of home electrical 2004 ...!

https://www.econologie.com/photo-d-une-m ... -3774.html

3) interior renovation work

https://www.econologie.com/maison-electr ... -3779.html

4) Installation of solar collectors in the summer 2006 and installation of solar circuit

https://www.econologie.com/photos-de-la- ... -3780.html

5) Photos, map and explanation of the solar circuit

https://www.econologie.com/photos-et-pla ... -3783.html

6) stove with hot water coil (supplement for PC)
https://www.econologie.com/poele-a-bois- ... -3788.html

7) Details and more photos
https://www.econologie.com/photos-et-det ... -3787.html

Some pictures :

Last edited by Christophe the 15 / 12 / 10, 16: 04, 4 edited once.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banks, buy bitcoins!

loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby loop » 15 / 04 / 08, 22: 53

Hello

Tigger thank you for this superb facility and this comprehensive article

When I said some time ago that self-builders, installers were successful bet by demonstrating the true economic value of combined solar, that professionals and their deterrent tariff will never be able to do.

I have found in the installation of Tigger few tricks that I will wish to apply to my future installation:

1) The solar preheat tank upstream of the electric cumulus
It thus keeps a real capacity hot water 60 ° (the entire volume of the 200 or 300 the cumulus)
This is not the case on a single solar electric ball with apoint, since the resistance is at the intermediate level and only water "above" is brought to 60 °
If you want to 300L ECS 60 °, it must choose a solar balloon 500L and price is not the same!
By against the ECS and heating circuits are separated
I think, in my case, make a single circuit (high temperature) to heat the boiler to boiler with wood in the absence of the sun (my Heating is by radiators and not PC, so T ° higher )

2) The thermostatic valve to keep a constant temperature in the circuit, even if the buffer is at high temperature (excess heat wood heating)
Could we have a picture (I do not know what it looks like) :|

3) Dishwasher and washing machine connected to ECS
Why not directly ball out to 60 ° with, again a thermostatic mixer to lower the temperature to 50 or 40 ° C (see for dishes?)

A+
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 16 / 04 / 08, 09: 02

hello looping.

before starting work, I have sought, and memorize the possibillitées I had, especially thanks to APPER, and econology.

so

1 for your item. I am forced to completely separate the two circuit, the heating being in very low temperature, it will not have enough to heat water hegemonically.

for now the series is solar cumulus cumulus to the electric, soon a small pump not represent on the plan to turn the water in both cumulus when solar water above the electric water more or less above 55degrés, 400litres total capacity of hot water.

Point 2 and 3.
thermostatic valve to send only 24degrés in the heated floor.
dishwasher supply solar hot water 60degrés.
washing machine powered by solar hot water yet 35degrés via a thermostatic valve.

thank you christophe

tigrou
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16 / 04 / 08, 09: 17

loop wrote:When I said some time ago that self-builders, installers were successful bet by demonstrating the true economic value of combined solar, that professionals and their deterrent tariff will never be able to do.

He did not want to do it well because they know where the grants come ... will not facher one that serves your balls ...

Like I said verbally to Tigger weend this: if everyone were like our house, oil companies would go bankrupt ...

So their interest is to continue to make it inaccessible this kind of house ... billing via a hardware subsidy is the way that the state found that passes the "better" ... besides ca respect to all material RES. Wood boiler included.

Tigger has just spoken in (well I kinda reformulated to my sauce but the idea is there) its introduction: https://www.econologie.com/pourquoi-choi ... -3773.html

The trap of subsidies ...

My hot water installation and self-build in series on the electric balloon that cost me 1200 Euros before subsidies. Indeed; the work done itself are not subsidized (and for good reason: it would save money on the things).

But in the end, even with state subsidies and the Lorraine region, this would have me still cost more expensive to hire a professional.

I think that subsidies tend to artificially inflate the price of solar installations which is not a good thing. In other words the premium is not going to sustainable development but in the pocket of the installer.

For the rest I congratulate Tigger for his pugnacity and ... I announce that the presentation of our facility is being cogitation.

It lacks some financial aspects ... I asked Tigger to think about email.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banks, buy bitcoins!
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 16 / 04 / 08, 10: 47

salvation is all. : Cheesy:

even a little reformulationner has christophe sauce, I completely agree with him.

I try to be avaialble and respond quickly to various issues, both here and on apper.

we need the solar democratize it.

ps: I'll find my invoices installation. separarant part in the plumbing and electricity that I made at the same time.

tigrou
0 x

jc-tergal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby jc-tergal » 16 / 04 / 08, 11: 33

the thermal pad is made with what ??? it's a big plastic tub with all the insulation around ??
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

my installation

Unread Messageby tigrou_838 » 16 / 04 / 08, 11: 51

jc-tergal yes,
this is a tank of plastic 1000litres with metal frame, more insulation all around.
look at the photos, we see the insulation of the tank.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16 / 04 / 08, 12: 41

0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby loop » 16 / 04 / 08, 12: 48

hi Tigger

Thank you for all the details
To my DHW balloon upstream of my current 300L cumulus, I think bought the equipment below

inner lining of the vessel into two vitrification enamel thickness

Polyurethane insulation CFC

Long life expectancy

high efficiency

magnesium anode

2 kW electrical resistance on request

8 maximum pressure bar operation.

maximum operating pressure coils: 18 120 bar ° C - 16 160 bar ° C - 15 180 bar ° C

Type

K-162

Capacity (l)

A width (mm)

Length L (mm)

Height H (mm)

high coil surface (m²)

low coil surface (m²)

Net Weight (kg)

Domestic hot water outlet d1

¾ ''

High input coil d2

1 ¼ ''

d3 thermostat

½ ''

d4 traffic

¾ ''

coil output up d5

1 ¼ ''

coil input low d6

1 ¼ ''

d7 thermostat

½ ''

coil output low d8

1 ¼ ''

Cold water inlet d9

¾ ''

To optimize the exchange of temperature, I want to use the 2 coils available on this ball (as equipped)
Arrival hot water heating circuit on high input of high output coil and the low output of the bottom coil
In between, simply connect the output of the high sepentin the arrival of high bottom coil
(I do not know if I was clear, but I can do a sketch)

What do you think of this material and my idea?

A+
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 16 / 04 / 08, 13: 01

Looping, no ads stp ... I fixed your post

You do not want to make a large buffer at home then?
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"