Extraordinary aeorological phenomenon (flying mirages)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Extraordinary aeorological phenomenon (flying mirages)

by sen-no-sen » 14/09/17, 21:15

Below a video of a particularly impressive phenomenon having occurred above a Chinese city, namely the appearance of a city in the sky:

The appearance would be related to the phenomenon of Fata Morgana , mirage linked to a deflection of light radiation by a succession of layers of hot air and cold air.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(optique)

Below is a similar phenomenon:

We therefore understand the legend of the "Flying Dutchman".

A "double cargo":
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

Re: Extraordinary aerological phenomenon.

by Christophe » 14/09/17, 22:43

Interesting! Another surprise from Mother Nature!

We may have found the city of Bespin clouds! : Cheesy:

For the sailboat as we do not see the keel and the rudder (s), it is only the emerged part which "flies" which confirms the thesis of no assembly ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Extraordinary aeorological phenomenon (flying mirages)

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/09/17, 01:48

For the sailboat it is simply beyond a current line which gives the illusion which is the horizon ....

The phenomenon could be identical on earth with a field of tall grass ventilated on the right and 1km further the same field of tall grass ventilated on the left ....
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/09/17, 21:05

In another genre, this time the phenomenon of hum, or "apocalyspe trumpets" is heard.
They would be a roar apparently from the sky which would be heard in several countries of the world.

It is unfortunate that the invading complosphere has completely seized the phenomenon so as to drown it under a heap of fake and shameless explanations of all kinds (ET, HAARP, Angel of the apocalypse and so on!), so much so that the phenomenon is considered by most to be a hoax.
However historical studies suggest that its strange sounds would be authentic.

They are called "hum", those singular, low-frequency, lingering and overwhelming sounds that sound like a siren or buzz reminiscent of a powerful diesel engine idling and at regular intervals in the distance.

These still unexplained phenomena were mentioned as early as the 19th century, but they have been increasingly popular since the end of the 1970s. They have been heard overwhelmingly in several localities around the world:

1979: Bristol Hum (Bristol, England)
Since the early 1990s: Taos Hum (New Mexico, United States)
1999: Kokomo Hum (Indiana, United States)
2006: Auckland North Shore Hum (Auckland, New Zealand)
2009: Bondi Buzz (Australia)
January 2012: Belgium; New York (United States); Swiss ; Canada; Costa Rica
December 2012: Concklin, Alberta, Canada
January 2016: Morocco

Nearly 9 testimonies were put online in the cartographic database of the World Hum Map project, without however knowing what is really hum or hearing / psychiatric problems.

https://www.notre-planete.info/actualites/4403-hum-son-Terre
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 16/09/17, 22:40

Another case of strange aerological phenomena, filmed here 30 minutes before the Sichuan earthquake in China (2008)

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/17, 08:22

sen-no-sen wrote:Another case of strange aerological phenomena, filmed here 30 minutes before the Sichuan earthquake in China (2008)

These "rainbow" clouds are not that rare, I see them several times a year (like all pilots, I look at the sky more in general) even if the ones I see are not as intense as those of the video ...

I think there is absolutely no physical connection * to the earthquake ...

ps: in flight I have already seen an inverted rainbow (downward arc ...), this is nothing exceptional all pilots know this ...

* metaphysics can be lol
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/09/17, 12:38

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:Another case of strange aerological phenomena, filmed here 30 minutes before the Sichuan earthquake in China (2008)

These "rainbow" clouds are not that rare, I see them several times a year (like all pilots, I look at the sky more in general) even if the ones I see are not as intense as those of the video ...

I think there is absolutely no physical connection * to the earthquake ...

ps: in flight I have already seen an inverted rainbow (downward arc ...), this is nothing exceptional all pilots know this ...

* metaphysics can be lol

Some study of USGS claim that large-scale friction phenomena between tectonic plates could generate very large electrostatic discharges which could lead to the formation of strange phenomena of this type.

I have already noticed phenomena of this type also, linked to cirrus clouds crossed by the declining rays of the sun.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/17, 20:37

Sources please ???

I do not think that tectonic friction phenomena can generate this kind of electromagnetic phenomena ... or must you explain to me how ??? But on the other hand the magma can it! Since there are plasma phenomena inside! : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 17/09/17, 20:52

Christophe wrote:Sources please ???

I do not think that tectonic friction phenomena can generate this kind of electromagnetic phenomena ... or must you explain to me how ??? But on the other hand the magma can it! Since there are plasma phenomena inside! : Mrgreen:

If possible by piezoelectric effect.
You can experience it yourself by tapping a hammer on ceramic, now multiply the size of the hammer by several million and voila.

Strange lights during earthquakes

Canadian and American researchers have identified the specific conditions in which atmospheric light can be produced by earthquakes.

Long regarded as legends or visual hallucinations, the light manifestations which accompany certain earthquakes are very credible phenomena, explain Canadian and American geologists in Seismological Research Letters. Researchers have identified the 65 most serious testimonies of these rare phenomena and have noticed that they most often occur above vertical faults, in the open continent, far from subduction faults where one tectonic plate slides under another .
Luminous bands and columns emerging from the ground

Lights can be emitted before, during and after earthquakes, and they take quite varied forms. "We identify 4 main families of seismic luminosities », says Robert Thériault, geologist at the Quebec Ministry of Natural Resources and first author of the study. "The first are luminous spheres, which are either static or moving in the sky, the second brings together atmospheric luminosities, rapid and brief flashes, and also illuminations visible over several kilometers. The third form looks like some kind of flames coming out of the ground, but they are not combustions because they do not emit heat. EFinally, lastly, there are also bands or luminous columns which emerge from the ground. "

The origin of all these seismic luminosities is still far from being identified, but the most serious hypothesis seems to be of electrical origin. The brutal release of electric charges caused by crystalline rock slides rise to the surface and ionize the ambient air, a little like a fluorescent lamp. «This type of phenomenon was imagined and verified in the laboratory, on a reduced scale, by one of the co-authors of the study, Friedemann Freund, of the Ames center at Nasa in California, ”specifies Robert Thériault.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/2014/01/07/01008-20140107ARTFIG00577-d-etranges-lumieres-lors-des-tremblements-de-terre.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/17, 21:21

So what these shod seekers? : Mrgreen:

We could have (for?) For some time made electromagnetic earthquake detectors and in particular by satellite !! : Mrgreen:
0 x