[Topic Unique] magnetic motors of any kind!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

[Topic Unique] magnetic motors of any kind!

by nlc » 09/03/06, 15:57

I discovered some time ago the magnetic motors that could have a unitary performance.
And I admit that I tend to believe, I'm almost sure that there is a way to do something with permanent magnets.

That said, I had looked on the net and on all the sites that I saw, I never caught anything with the plans and principles of operation.

And not long ago I came across this page, [url] ** tp: //energiemagnetique.ifrance.com/newpage4.htm [/ url]
Edit 18 / 04 / 2011 Capt_Maloche ATTENTION, Virus on this link
which does not look good, but which explains a principle that is super simple, and that can even be verified by itself:

Take 2 identical magnets and hold them face to face, so that they repel each other. Then come and place an iron plate between these 2 magnets. As you insert the plate, you will feel it being "sucked" in, and you will see that the magnets will be attracted to the plate.
And when we remove the plate, we feel a resistance (the opposite of the suction force at the insertion), and then the magnets start to repel.

Now if we place several iron plates on a rotating disc, with 2 diametrically opposite pairs of magnets, and arrange for when the disc rotates, an iron plate enters a pair of magnets while the On the other side we have a plate that comes out of the other pair of magnets, the insertion and extraction forces will cancel each other out. Basically the central disk is completely free, the only friction that is exerted on it are the air and the axis.

And so we could use the movements of back and forth magnets to create a job. And what is interesting is that whatever the stress that is asked magnets, it does not affect the central disk, since the insertion forces and extraction of iron plates cancel each other out (We get out of a pair of magnets on one side while we enter the other pair of magnets on the other side).

That one has already tried this principle?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/03/06, 23:29

It seems to me that this is a fairly old principle, still under development in Germany (since the 70 years) with the Magnetbahn, which also combines magnetic levitation.

Info here on the Magnetbahn website in French or on the original page.
Group website Transrapid

A French site about magnetic levitation (and propulsion) trains not very up to date however ...

A very interesting site on French aerotrains, one of which had a linear motor and apparently a magnetic levitation.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/03/06, 00:32

Woodcutter: It's not for sustenance! it's an "idea" for an engine "on unit".
J-Louis Naudin did a study (but I can not find the link), with an electronic scale. He had found that the force to remove an iron plate from the magnetic field of a magnet was significantly less when the movement was parallel to the surface of the magnet, than perpendicularly ... Which gave the idea to recover the repulsion force of a magnet, with a crank-rod system, feeding a flywheel, which provided the energy of displacement of the iron plate. Very simple idea, but not easy, to build such a system, rotating model ..)
Now, Nlc if you say that the energy needed to turn the iron plates can be zero, if the positions are adequate .... The repulsion energy will be improved by a good third, and fully exploitable.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 10/03/06, 07:42

Hello,
This principle seems viable, at first glance, I would make a comment: the rigidity of the moving plates must be excellent because the slightest deviation towards one or the other of the magnets causes an increase in the force of attraction, to the closest, huge.
But it must be able to resolve mechanically.
In the same style, there is a proto called "interference disq generator" which is based on the passage of a screen that "cuts" the magnetic field (Al Franquoeur, if my memories are good.)
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 10/03/06, 07:51

I invited this gentleman to come on the forumhe happens to live in the same area as me. (According to the letter of the badger in the service of the state which is on his site)
The poor man, he carcerally saw sent to graze and ridiculously ridiculed.
In short, I encouraged the poor man, do not let people like that to be slaughtered at close range, and even if its principle does not work, at least he does not do it for the money.
So I hope we'll see him here.
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 10/03/06, 09:30

Yes I saw the mail he received, it's still disgusting.
I always found it ridiculous to break someone or something under the pretext that we learned that it could not work. All these guys who strut and think they are gods, it swells me. Good ideas and most inventions come from garages background!

It is for this reason that I also sent him a mail of support a few days ago, and to ask him also where he was currently. But I did not get an answer :(
0 x
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 10/03/06, 12:56

"Good ideas and most inventions come from garage backgrounds!"

it is well worth it that there are research centers bouf dough!
;-)

but sorry, I have not tried its principles on magnetism but I am convinced that there is indeed work to do in this branch!

Worried that there are no more initiatives reported on forums !
good luck in your projects!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/03/06, 13:32

gegyx wrote:Woodcutter: It's not for sustenance! [...]
Did I say that? No !
I say that it seems to me that magnetic levitation trains use the process described for traction also ...

Now, it goes far beyond my technical skills (but not my interest in the technique) so it may not report ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 10/03/06, 17:47

Woodcutter : sorry but gegyx is right, he pointed out that your message and your links have nothing to do with the subject. The magnetic levitation of the trains and its movement is obviously managed by magnetism or electromagnetism, but it has nothing to do with what I was talking about, so no need to try to catch up to have the last word; This aside is closed, no need to return to it.

Now about the principle I mentioned at the beginning, I'm looking for, I do not see any fault! It would seem that logically the central disk can not meet a hard point, it is perfectly free, and can be trained with very little energy.

I think I'll have to actually test the editing to see if there is a trap somewhere ...
But of course, before testing it, I absolutely have to validate the fuel savings by electrolysis. I planned the day of tomorrow for an installation in the vehicle and tests ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 10/03/06, 21:45

Hello Nlc

when a metal disk moves in a magnetic field, there are eddy currents that are generated in the plates, it must be taken into account, the plate starts to heat up
it is the principle of the washers of electric meters and speed bumps on some trucks.

In the case explained by the opposite flows are in opposition, it deserves a small experience out of curiosity, Although the loss in the plates can be decreased if it uses ferrite plates.

with neodymium magnets now this allows us to do better than with electromagnets.

Andre
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"