Health, the big forget about construction and renovation especially durable

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Health, the big forget about construction and renovation especially durable

by BaudouinLabrique » 12/02/18, 13:00

How to explain such gaps?

In fact, given the additional cost entailed by the new obligations in terms of construction standards which tend towards an energy expenditure less and less important, almost all the interest of those who want to renovate or build is concentrated on energy savings and its legal constraints, without forgetting the 'all connected' fashion, but paradoxically not (enough) on the potential negative impact of the choice of materials and equipment on health!

This very limited approach is also what most professionals adopt, guided by their concern to more easily conclude contracts in the face of increasingly strong competition.

The nuisances resulting from such choices for health are however increasingly highlighted by scientists and health professionals, but here again, the mainstream media (in the service of certain economic and financial interests) and in their trailer , specialized magazines and consumer protection organizations only very rarely mention it, except during health scandals that cannot be concealed…
However, many of the nuisances reported below are the bed of future health scandals!

Just one example: LED bulbs give off too much blue light and too much luminescence, which is harmful, not only for nature (disruption of the biological rhythms of living beings), but also for the eyes (toxicity for the retina and so on. who could eventually "promote age-related macular degeneration "). In addition, most LEDs do not emit a steady stream but flicker (flicker). which generates more fatigue than other lighting modes.

This explains, for example, that we support less well than before the light of car headlights, (LED bulbs for all new vehicles), even if it must be noted that the LED illuminates more brake lights quickly than conventional bulbs do (rare area where it would therefore be necessary to use them): this would therefore avoid accidents because their engagement is thus faster.
See Opinion No. 9341 and the recommendations of the Higher Health Council - Belgium).
In addition, exposure to LED lighting results in a "mechanism that could promote age-related macular degeneration".
And finally "Retinal cells die, damaging neighbors". (Source INSERM)

Other areas than lighting
:
- Water Management
- Materials including insulation and their implementation
- Electromagnetic fields
- Geobiological aspects
- Electrical equipment and circuits as well as all metallic masses

Details of the above in this back
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Health, the big forget about construction and renovation especially sustainable

by izentrop » 12/02/18, 14:48

One study for misinterpreted conclusions.
Led and blue light: everything is not so black
At the risk of breaking open doors, it is important to say that yes, there is blue light in any type of lighting and therefore in LED bulbs, regardless of their color temperature and that, yes, this blue light can be harmful to the eyes, but in a significant amount. However, should we flee and fight it? Certainly not, for the simple reason that it is necessary and beneficial for humans. INSERM even specifies "that it is a powerful synchronizer of our biological clock, it participates in the secretion of vitamin D - essential to our body - and helps to strengthen our immune system". Rest assured, this blue light is present in all types of lighting and to a greater or lesser extent depending on the temperature of the light emitted. Removing it would be like removing all CO2 from the atmosphere. What is needed is to control it.

The INSERM investigation, as dense, complex and serious as it is, brings a conclusion which has probably been obscured by many media: "it cannot be transposed as it is in humans". And for good reason, this is an exploratory study carried out under extreme conditions. The subjects used were exposed to a very high dose of blue light, including Royal Blue which caused the most damage. However, the manufacturers are aware of this and refuse any use of said LED for the general public. https://www.lesnumeriques.com/ampoules- ... a3111.html
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Health, the big forget about construction and renovation especially sustainable

by BaudouinLabrique » 12/02/18, 14:58

izentrop wrote:One study for misinterpreted conclusions.

This is not a single study but a series of studies which have based opinion N ° 9341 and the recommendations of the Higher Health Council - Belgium), without forgetting that of INSERM (France )
Other studies also knowing that LED is present everywhere and not only for lighting and not only for the risk of degeneration of the macula:
"What are the risks of blue light?
Studies are multiplying, showing that the evening use of screens (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs) disrupts the sleep / wake rhythm and delays falling asleep, with subsequent academic and professional repercussions: fatigue, drowsiness, disorders of the body. , focus, lower productivity
… "(HEALTH.BE)
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/02/18, 16:26

BaudouinLabrique wrote:Studies are increasing, showing that the evening use of screens (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs) disrupts the waking / sleeping rhythm and delays falling asleep, with subsequent academic and professional repercussions: fatigue, drowsiness, sleep disorders. 'attention, concentration, drop in productivity… "(SANTE.BE)
So what ?? Nothing to do with normal lighting, in incandescent light equivalent, no difference.
1 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 12/02/18, 16:57

izentrop wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:Studies are increasing, showing that the evening use of screens (smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs) disrupts the waking / sleeping rhythm and delays falling asleep, with subsequent academic and professional repercussions: fatigue, drowsiness, sleep disorders. 'attention, concentration, drop in productivity… "(SANTE.BE)
So what ?? Nothing to do with normal lighting, in incandescent light equivalent, no difference.

I also drew attention to the fact that LED and its harmful effects on health are not only in lighting.

0 the opposite of what you are claiming however is wrong to believe that incandescent lighting is as harmful as LED lighting
"The LED) which tend to emit more blue light than devices that use incandescent light. "and in particular because the LED slows down melatonin and disrupts circadian sleep rhythms. We know that lack of sleep is the source of a host of disorders which lead to illnesses and often serious ones.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/02/18, 18:55

BaudouinLabrique wrote:How to explain such gaps?

Details of the above in this back

This record produced by the same, I quote, "The very detailed study that follows is probably the most complete on the Net."(a" on "must be missing)

However, be careful: "Its complete implementation deserves the additional support of seasoned professionals (see what I offer in geobiology)."

For those who have swollen ankles, there may be grain to grind ....

We find there for example, in the study, I quote again:"road lighting" (which constitutes about 15% of the total electricity consumption on earth) "

Well yes ... Maybe even 20?
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 12/02/18, 20:08

sicetaitsimple wrote:This record produced by the same, I quote, "The very detailed study that follows is probably the most complete on the Net."(a" on "must be missing)

Spelling: what if you swept a little bit outside your door?
Example in the quoted message, you write: "y'a"
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/02/18, 20:17

BaudouinLabrique wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:This record produced by the same, I quote, "The very detailed study that follows is probably the most complete on the Net."(a" on "must be missing)

I never comment on spelling on the Net, especially since I am not perfect in this area. I was just saying that he had to miss a word, it was not a spelling problem.
Furthermore, I allow myself certain turns when the context is suitable. There's, or Yaka, or Faukon, or Faudraitkon are part of it.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 12/02/18, 20:20

sicetaitsimple wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:

I never comment on spelling on the Net, especially since I am not perfect in this area. I was just saying that he had to miss a word, it was not a spelling problem.
Furthermore, I allow myself certain turns when the context is suitable. There's, or Yaka, or Faukon, or Faudraitkon are part of it.

Why pin a missing word (it is indeed spelling, contrary to what you claim) when you allow yourself turns that are not orthographic!

You disparage (which brings nothing to the debate but it tires) but are you able to be a little constructive?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/02/18, 20:30

BaudouinLabrique wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:Spelling: what if you swept a little bit outside your door?

Why pin a missing word (it is indeed spelling, contrary to what you claim) when you allow yourself turns that are not orthographic!

You disparage (which brings nothing to the debate but it tires) but are you able to be a little constructive?

Okay, I didn't say anything, sorry (but a missing word is not spelling, sorry).

So let's go back to the bottom rather than speaking spelling: 15% of electricity consumption in the world is road lighting?
0 x