For a few billion more

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

For a few billion more

by martien007 » 19/04/08, 11:35

In reaction to the article: Citigroup will cut 9 jobs, its depreciation will approach 000 billion (Orange news)

Scum bankers

945 billion USD according to the latest IMF estimate, so this is the amount of the giant scam mounted by banks and which the entire planet of the poor will have to pay the bill ...

3 Billion dollars is the amount of earnings and bonuses for a trader who "would have" seen the crisis coming and who "would" have sold all his positions on time ...

Oddly enough his bank Beans, was not informed because it was necessary to inject billions urgently to avoid its crash ...

1800 billion USD, would be the amount of the war in Iraq, financed on credit by the giant Bush, with the successes that we know ...

1,4 billion people, individuals, women, children, old people would be the estimate of hunger mortality, according to the world food program ...

Is there still a public opinion, a public rebellion or are we lobotomized by the media and our so-called elites?

Found in another news: 50 billionaires more in 2007 in Russia.

And during this time: 37 countries have problems feeding basic products (rice, cereals ...).
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/08, 11:42

Must shoot in the heap!
: Evil:

When are your friends attacking?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 19/04/08, 11:55

gegyx wrote:Must shoot in the heap!
: Evil:

When are your friends attacking?
: Mrgreen:

Don't know .. ;;;; lost radio contact : Shock:
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 19/04/08, 14:02

well I want to be one of your new friends to go shoot in the pile ...

It is true that we are lobotomized by the media who tell us about everything and nothing without making the difference between billions of people who are dying and a little bit wrong with this or that politician, without forgetting the petanque contest of the corner (even if I like petanque and its followers, ...)

we no longer prioritize the value of worries, and that's how they manipulate us ...
Let's open our eyes ...
Today, Action ... We are against GMOs, so we have to destroy them .... and not at 50, but at 3000 .... we will do more damage and especially during this time they will not grow not...

"
1800 billion USD, would be the amount of the war in Iraq, financed on credit by the giantissimo Bush, with the successes that we know ... "

like me, you can not imagine what it represents ...? a war could feed the whole Earth for decades ...., and all that money goes into whose pockets?

well, I stop I went back up like that ...

thanks again for this forum, still one of the only places of free expression and cohesion ... well what I think of it ...
0 x