Social pressure is mounting in France ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Social pressure is mounting in France ...

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 11:43

Bigre, with sunny days, it growls everywhere, even in Saint Pierre and Miquelon (and it's still cold there)! Funny we had predicted that milder temperatures would be synonymous with more protests and social grumbling.

So would a "May 2009" be preparing in France?

Fillon's argument which says "It's not from our fault the crisis is global ", betrays their incompetence (or their unwillingness) to want to improve things ...

The classic "There is always worse elsewhere and therefore we can not do anything and you do not complain too much" is an argument that is worth nothing at all ... especially from a man in public life!

In the same kind of "shitty reasoning": we could also be dead ... we would be less hungry and there would be more problem of end-of-month closure ... We could also be born in a poor country and have died of hunger at 6 years old: hop more problem of purchasing power ...

I think more and more that this crisis was deliberately wanted by a few influential men (the very and ultra rich) to impose "something" on the world, a bit like September 11 reduced individual freedoms ... (and for some more than others, especially when the skin is a little tanned ...)

It remains to discover what this "something" is ...
Last edited by Christophe the 23 / 03 / 09, 14: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 23/03/09, 11:48

: Mrgreen: Rhoooo the ugly conspiratorialist : Mrgreen:
more money,
more power,
+ fun (we have a little fun with the populace)
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 12:40

I'm just noticing: these are not conspiracy speculations ...

Who created the crisis if not the "rich rich"?

It is surely not the employees (also rich but less on the scale of humanity) that we are who only suffer ...

The purpose of this crisis is indeed to pass, I think, something aimed at further strengthening the power (and control of the rest of humanity) of certain ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 23/03/09, 14:08

: Mrgreen: but no, but no, those are the bad guys, these Americans who wanted to buy their house who made lots of loans and who could no longer repay : Mrgreen:
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 14:11

Fortunately who has the : Mrgreen: because it's ironic eh Renaud?

The current crisis is not only due to the subprime crisis ...
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 23/03/09, 15:10

yes completely for them : Mrgreen:
more seriously, apart from the subprimes which initially caused a sinkhole of $ 700 billion (from memory) we are now well beyond these figures in terms of holes ... I don't remember having heard any credible explanations on the cascade effect of the increase in this disappearance of "wealth" (between quotte because the virtual can undoubtedly disappear more easily).
As much concerning 11/09 or the "bad" Islamists we could understand (not accept) the US reactions, as it is true that with this crisis we wonder what can come out of it in terms of control or reduction of freedoms : by taking inspiration from Chattam's "arcana of chaos" one could believe that the higher spheres have made a small war on our backs :|
0 x

(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 15:47

Subprimes is like madoff and kerviel: scapegoats ...

The worst part is that downward speculation (or short selling) is always allowed: the more the real economy grows, the more the virtual economy of the speculator wins ...

I think it is (finally) time to reverse the trend for 20 to 30 years, namely that stock market results are a consequence of the real economy and no longer a cause !!!

Finally we have already spoken widely of all this in the subject of PBS: https://www.econologie.com/forums/adherez-au ... t6158.html

The purpose of this topic is to analyze the social consequences of this spring ... rather than trying to find those responsible ...

You understood the analogy I wanted to make with September 11: not the causes but the effects on our everyday life generated by these "catalysts" ...

I am surprised by one thing: that there is no more violence in the USA ... knowing that everyone is armed (or almost) and that several million people who have worked all their lives have become tramps... (there are no other words) ... Personally I will have already taken my gun (if I had one) ...

I wonder if all this is not precisely related to the "locking" of the patriot act ...

Damn that is conspiracy ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 16:59

Christophe wrote:Subprimes is like madoff and kerviel: scapegoats ...[...]
Madoff scapegoat? : Shock:
Pikoi again? :frown:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/09, 17:03

Of course: they are scapegoats for an entire economic and financial system rotten to the core !! Madoff and Kerviel abused ok but how many others too? It was their job to abuse and get as much cash as possible ...

These are a few guys that we "get out" of the hat, by chance, in the middle of a crisis ... and before? Don't tell me that we didn't know or rather we didn't want to know ... All this is pipolitics ...

What I mean by that: have we ever wondered about the fact that the "system" is just "the very first responsible" for this kind of abuse?

The trial of our system will not be done during this crisis, that's why it will start again and it will be worse next time ...

The heart of man is thus made ... too bad for us!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/03/09, 17:08

Madoff is one of those "responsible" for the fall of this system, for his personal benefit (850 million dollars "of pocket money"), Kerviel is only a soldier, sufficiently formatted to obey orders and take the generals' place when the battle is lost ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."