The Caddies of the Depression. Further tonight Survey

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

The Caddies of the Depression. Further tonight Survey

by Christophe » 05/01/12, 13:07

Towards more ... sustainable consumption thanks to the crisis? Complément d'Enquête has ... investigated ...

Tonight on France2 at 22:05 p.m .:

While the French are worried about their purchasing power, Complément d'études focuses on their consumption.

http://info.france2.fr/complement-denqu ... brique=173
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/12, 23:59

It was interesting !
To see again tomorrow on pluzz!
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 06/01/12, 10:50

I allow myself to mix a little, before there was a special envoy, they talked about the same subject but also about Bill Gate.
What to think of this character?
He could have done like so many other rich people, had the biggest built ..........
He gives his fortune to a foundation and when a journalist scrapes, we find that his foundation which theoretically wants to be humanitarian has invested
in armament
in banks that suffocate poor countries
in Monsanto transgenic
in the petroleum industry.
On this subject, the report shows a baby who benefited from free vaccination and who is seriously ill with the lungs thanks to the pollution generated by the petrochemical industry which partly belongs to the foundation.
Who is hiding in this man?
A nice dictator
Or a manipulative Machiavellian who wants to leave a trace of benefactor but who in reality wants the powerful to remain so.

From my point of view his fortune would be much better used if he tried to give autonomy to the people by helping them to finance education or other programs but managed by themselves (well small units not corrupt governments).
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 06/01/12, 11:20

phil53 wrote:I allow myself to mix a little, before there was a special envoy, they talked about the same subject but also about Bill Gate.

Hello,

Heck, I missed. Do you know if there is a replay of the report on Bill Gate ??

Thank you A +
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/01/12, 22:09

Normally the 2 programs are available on pluzz.fr or downloadable via TVO ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/01/12, 10:54

ok, i took the time to listen, to see (1h05)
Overall, I find this report well, we are taught to consume better.
The rich buy as before, the less wealthy have to find solutions.
OK why not.
but where I do not agree is that in the end, an intelligent man says that we must increase social allowances for the "poor"
I say, give the police more resources to curb the drug phenomenon, push young people to work (too many young people spend time with electronic games, etc., instead of "working".
If you have two legs, two arms, and a functioning head, you can do a lot of jobs!
Stop! I know too many people who have admitted to taking advantage of the system!
And it is I who pay for their cannabis, the swaddling clothes of their children.
So leftist politics ... has its limits.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 08/01/12, 14:38

the middle,
There are 2 ways to slow the damage from drugs.
Or max repression, we see what it gives: war of drug traffickers, parallel economy.
Either legalize and regulate: Taxes on drugs like tobacco and alcohol which are drugs but instead of profiting from them, the state reinvests the sums collected to dissuade etc, ... helping people to get out.

For work, it is not so simple, companies have so many applicants for the same position that it is not so easy to find a job.
I'm experiencing it right now. I already occupied the functions of adjuster, designer of methods agent for more than 4 years each function and well currently I apply for everything and well I am happy when I find a cdd of 15d as from next week to wash boats.
I pass you the employers who make you move to not even receive you and ask to leave your CV in a trash. They do not want to receive it by internet or mail. This has happened to me 3 times already.
I pass you the endless meetings that job center requires you to attend. Often subcontracted, employment center pays a subcontractor who makes you re-write your cover letter n times. And yes, even for positions that are not very pleasant, you have to write that you are motivated. I do not spit in the soup, I look for work but hey my dignity would gain if we avoided all these steps for a job that could be done by a somewhat trained monkey.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/01/12, 17:18

0 x
FUX.
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FUX. » 09/01/12, 01:36

Hello,

I have not yet seen the video, time to see how tvo and dl work, tried it quickly it did not work.

But for once I do not follow you too much in the middle, although I do not approve the increase in allowance increasing the means of the police is not much better amha (I can not get out of my head this Story, emotion, emotion ... [Note to the c * n: I realized that it was relayed by the site of the sub-realists of which I had spoken in a previous post but I did not seem to have read it on this one]).
As you say you pay them for their drugs, but also their junk food, their medical expenses, their frinques of mark etc but hey what do you want it is not the TV which will educate them or make them think effectively.

You raise an interesting problem at work. Working is good, but for whom, why? I cannot understand how you manage to trust a whole chain which seems to me very long and of doubtful reliability. Abuse and opportunism are rare human practices from my point of view: I know apprentices who have been asked to take off asbestos without protection and not uncommon to be exposed to it in old hlm under renovation: we tear off sometimes the old soil and we glue over it. Precarious situations arrange a lot of people I think, it is not the apprentice who has struggled to have a boss who wants to take it who will open it. And on the other hand, the guy who does this consciously gets caught and has to pay fines! Besides about taf people who have problems with the job center are not lacking, I do not even know if I have already been told good. I remain convinced that the job market has a big problem (unless it is me?). Many people enjoy working and even some wonder what they can do after retirement, do these people know how to do only one thing in their life? Coming out of Dut if you had seen the number of business schools that rocked their pub, disgusting! (although the training is not the least sales oriented)

Looks like there is something broken in the general consciousness if it ever existed. Maybe I'm spending too much time thinking about it and trying to get the big picture or I'm too naive but aren't we in a bit of a rush to make decisions that are beyond us, or to trust one. a little too fast in people "seen on TV"?

By dint of asking questions I have seen or read or heard of aberrant stuff and even in training I find the problems mentioned here and there, it is to taste you!

There is a song I like a little repetitive and aggressive but it's so good (except myspace) http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=23481035&ac=now

If not for those that it says look "Volem nothing foutre al pais" rather funny and thinks.

Good I stop here I believe that I am not in the good post but the click comes from it, I do not see or post it elsewhere.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/01/12, 08:08

In fact, Fux, I know three people who have chosen to take advantage of the system forever.
In addition these three people improve their lifestyle by moonlighting.
In a sense, I understand them, why work if you give me without doing anything.
Why work and then be taxed?
It is their choice, but it is I who give them this money, and there, I do not agree.
Personally, I left my hometown to work 80km further, I chose to leave everything, including my friends.
The slate workers, the plumbers, the electricians cry to find competent workers.
These are easy to find jobs, and retraining is short.
My beautiful daughter is a civil engineer fresh out of the uniform, she cannot find a job due to lack of experience.
She refused unemployment and created her own box and do some housework to survive financially!
I don't like my job, but it supports my family.
You have to know what you want in life, and give yourself the means to get there.
0 x