Beginning of local economy

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Tom burgund
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Beginning of local economy

by Tom burgund » 29/07/06, 09:43

Hello,
I own a pizza truck for 3 years and wants to change activity.
On the other hand, I want to live in an ecovillage for several years but as I explain on this forum : http://www.onpeutlefaire.com/forum/index.php?showsujet=6186, I haven't yet found the one that really matches what I'm looking for.
The idea then came to me to start very small (two homes), and then develop gradually. I have the possibility of doing a paid computer training and therefore looking for a person to replace me in my truck.
This can be done in many different ways (rental of goodwill, sale in several monthly installments, or even equal interests in the company, etc.), to be studied later, if that materializes.
I insist that I am looking for a future ecovillage and not just a buyer of my activity (in which case, I would have been content to put an ad in the specialized newspapers).
I am convinced that unity is strength, and this association of two "families" will be the source of a great deal of mutual aid and support (to be put in relation with the ideas that I can develop on the subject mentioned above).
That's it, don't hesitate to ask me any questions that come to mind, the project of course needing to be refined.
0 x