Elected officials, call them to account. Abuse of the administration

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Elected officials, call them to account. Abuse of the administration

by Christophe » 21/10/08, 14:14

Apparently it has been the law since 1978 then 2000: all elected officials must be able to provide their citizens with their operating costs in complete transparency!

To see urgently here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73ywp ... drole_news
Apparently it makes some officials laugh ...

Maloche, are you making us a small hidden camera at Neuilly and the Elysée?
: Mrgreen:

Hey hop another argument for the PBS!
Last edited by Christophe the 21 / 10 / 08, 14: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/08, 15:57

It is breathtaking, all the administrations are out of the law ... ah we find the arrogance of the French administration !!

Yet it was this same administration that voted for this law, right?

Visit www.cada.fr
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 21/10/08, 20:38

On the other hand, there are so many laws that no one can know them all, contrary to what is often said ("no one can ignore the law").

But I find it funny to be able to see the expense reports of elected officials.

In one of the boxes in which I worked, the members of the EC had to publish theirs: we had a good laugh ... yellow !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/08, 20:51

Be careful at the very end of the report (here http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xp0 ... ion_webcam ) they say that Chirac signed a paper limiting this law for certain "sensitive" documents ...
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 21/10/08, 21:20

Evening

I have not read any of the documents presented here (with or without s ... in doubt I abstain)
Basically power calls privileges
Privileges call for injustice
Injustice calls for latent discontent
Latent discontent calls for irrational action
Irrational action leads to chaos
Chaos Leads to Power (Sketch of Common Sense)
Proofread from the start

Rap Music
Olé
Hugs
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/10/08, 09:30

YES Bpval!

+1

full respect
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/08, 09:40

Yeah except you know the saying right?

A people has the leaders it deserves
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/10/08, 09:49

AH no, that's it!

We are a bit like with castes;

if you have relationships among the powerful, that you follow the lessons they have created, that you are intelligent (of course), you will be part of the caste of leaders

if you are born in a modest family, with parents "a little" educated, without much means, you undergo the system of "you have to work to death, like that you will see nothing"

Up there, they have created their own training, their trades, and the circles that revolve around

Their favorite saying: DIE FOR US, we will erect a stele with your name ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/08, 10:24

Capt_Maloche wrote:AH no, that's it!

I don't think it's over ...

Why are the Swedes (see the report) much more advanced than us on this point? France, country of "human rights (especially political or business?)" Is renowned in Europe for its opacity ... and we accept it at all levels!

Example of the doc: a Swedish mayor who embezzled € 50 "in kind" and served 000 years in prison CLOSED! You can not make that up! It's a heavy sentence, don't you think?

In France a mayor who diverts 50 €: if he has a lawsuit it is because he is already unlucky! And never, oh great NEVER, it will make a firm deal for € 000: at worst it will be ineligible for a few years!

I caricature a little but not that much ...

Everything is a question of respect for others and currently, in France especially for 18 months (thank you Sarko and the media) it is not going in the right direction: we respect each other less and less, a good example of this contempt for others are the behavior on the road !!

Another example: this Swedish woman interviewed in the street who says that the concealment of administrative documents is dangerous for democracy because the people (and the media) can then fabricate.
She really isn't wrong ...

Look in France with GMOs: ok there are (very) black dots but we also play a lot on GMOs! If everything was transparent there would be much less waste of time and energy ... and fear! And the country would be much more serene ...

It may be just what you don't want French politicians. See bham's reasoning!
0 x