Brotherhood of technicians

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Brotherhood of technicians

by iota » 14/11/06, 11:01

Here is a little "delirium" that I typed a few times ago.
I thought it might help : Cheesy:
Seems a lot more affordable to me than "the uselessness of money" : Mrgreen:

Brotherhood of Technicians

Charter:

Article 1

The Fraternity is founded on mutual aid.

Article 2

Any Technician of the fraternity must vis-à-vis a colleague, to facilitate understanding, the apprehension of a system or a technical problem whatever the field and according to his skills.

Article 3

Any Technician can be a member of the fraternity with equal rights and duties, without discrimination of sex, race, language, nationality, religion and social condition.

Article 4

The Fraternity consists of an advance towards a more harmonious world, it must make respect the ideals of cooperation, social well-being, protection of the environment and avoid the drifts in its actions.

Article 5

Any Technician of the fraternity must not put himself at fault with respect to the regulations to which he is subject nor force or compromise a colleague on behalf of the Fraternity.

Article 6

The fraternity cannot be used for lucrative ends and in a general way all which can be against the laws and this in order to protect the technician.
Each Technician ensures compliance with the charter. He ensures the continuity of the Fraternity as well as its functioning.

Article 7

The Fraternity does not claim any political party, church, association or sect. A member of the fraternity has no kind of authority.

Article 8

The term Technician here refers to a person, of any professional or amateur level, all fields combined.

Article 9

You can declare yourself a member of the fraternity from the moment you become aware of this charter and have fully approved it without paying any amount or dues of any kind.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/06, 12:09

0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 14/11/06, 12:34

Other than a few things, it looks a lot like Freemasonry, doesn't it?
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 14/11/06, 13:13

+1

that's what i was thinking when i read the text ...
(end of article 5)

but it's interesting as an approach ... we should deepen
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 13:22

Oula!
Is it the word fraternity that makes you think of Freemasonry?
brotherhood it comes from brother I remember!

Mash must be careful what we write : Shock:

Is there anything else that offends?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/11/06, 14:23

This certainly deserves thought at rest.
In the meantime, I think that article 5 should be reviewed, which is confusing (everything .. must = none ... cannot, right?)

Any Technician of the fraternity must not put himself in default with respect to the regulations to which he is subject nor force or compromise a colleague on behalf of the Fraternity
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 14:46

Good would say that this famous article poses problem :|
let's see:
Any Technician of the fraternity must not put himself at fault with respect to the regulations to which he is subject nor force or compromise a colleague on behalf of the Fraternity.

is it the "in the name of the fraternity" that bothers?
the "all ... must"?

Good this article means that the technician in question must not take this charter too much to heart and risk to be put in default compared to the regulations with its work and idem towards another technician.

Voili voilou

it doesn't seem bad to me but good.
It is not restrictive (unless we are looking for annoyances), it is used not to attract trouble with the charter, it is rather positive I think.

I think that some people confuse Freemason and everything related to the word fraternity.
Among the Freemasons there is a hierarchy, there is not.
There is an extremely close relationship with religion, there is not.
There are essential duties towards other Freemasons, there not.
the freemason are elitist, there not (still happy).

if i use the term fraternity, belonging, continuity ... it is to mark the fact that we adhere to this principle and that by this charter we give it a name (to the principle) (fraternity in this case) .
In fact we can call it differently if it really gets stained.
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 15:21

Well I think I understood the pb (thanks to my wife who told me that the sentence had a negative turn).
So I redo article 5

Any Technician subject to a regulation will put it before the Brotherhood.

it's bo like that right? 8)
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 14/11/06, 15:27

Re-edit
this time it's the right one : Mrgreen:

Any Technician subject to a regulation will put it before and avoid forcing or compromising a colleague in the name of the Brotherhood.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/11/06, 16:34

Hello,

you should read the status of the syndycats. you will find a lot of similarities in a close it says that you should not do anything against a member, nor against the organization, (its survival depends on it)
In the old statutes of> (Metallos) if you belonged to the Communist Party or KKK you were struck off now I think they kept KKK, the RAND Formula is that all employees covered by a collective agreement must be unionized, otherwise it cannot be used. But these rules came as a result of corporate abuse hired non-union people, let's say you have to have lived in the union to understand why these rules.
The Mac Donal and Warlt Mart stores are the most refractory to unionization, when the employees unionize, he closes the shop, (that's why I never set foot in Mac Donal, he returns to the Yankee , we don't need them and I understand BOVET well)

Andre
0 x