Discussion European Elections - the 7 June 2009 -

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/09, 22:56

Real rednecks ...

But the gold palm for disrespectful dialogue goes largely to "Be (a) ndit". I quote your link:

Continuing to talk to the president of the Democratic Movement, when he saw him by refusing "connivance", Daniel Cohn-Bendit mocked: "There is the omnipresident and there is the omnipresent. earth, François! ", he said. "The French know that I ride for Europe Ecologie".

When François Bayrou said that the green candidate telephoned Nicolas Sarkozy "often", and had lunch "three times at the Elysee Palace", Daniel Cohn-Bendit got angry.

(...)

“Why do you feel bad?” Asked François Bayrou.

"I don't feel bad, I find that despicable of you, because you know exactly what happens when you are president of a group (...) And this kind of game, in front of the citizens, well my friend , I tell you, you will never be President of the Republic, because you are too pathetic, ”replied Daniel Cohn-Bendit.

"I find despicable, me, to have pushed and justified acts with regard to the children that I cannot accept", launched François Bayrou, in reference to a scandal caused in 2001 by writings of the ex- May 1968 leader on children's sexuality, dating from 1975. (Nouvelobs.com)
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 05/06/09, 08:17

Mud and molded underpants, and presto, we make them fight! It will do the same!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/06/09, 11:48

Christophe wrote:Cohn Bendit frankly messed around and shit in the glue tonight in You to judge (then I do it) by talking to Bayrou and calling him "my friend" ... I have only seen the summary of the JT ..

I saw the show.

My feeling (we are there in the feeling - I was also very tired heir evening) is different.

I found Bayrou quite bad on this phase: for those who knew a little bit about what was going on behind (Europe-Ecology given in front of the Modem lists in the polls and Le Monde which made it his front page), Bayrou attacked on the theme: Cohn-Bendit, great friend of Sarko, "it's not me who said it, it's Sarko" and read an article ...

1) We can blame many things on Cohn-Bendit, his big mouth, his art of communication, the fact of having "compromised" at the municipal level in Frankfurt or Brussels ... Etc Etc ... But there , Bayrou was zero, it is not the main criticism to be made against Cohn Bendit than that of having been at the Elysee Palace. Personally, I never hesitate to go on the ground of my "adversaries". And I'm proud of it !

2) On all the questions raised, he would like, poor Bayrou, was as brilliant as Cohn-bendit, but he has a little trouble!

3) Bayrou said no out of politeness. It was a very thoughtful posture to mark the distance. His only goal for the evening was to "break" Cohn-bendit ... I didn't see any other contribution from him.

4) Indeed, Cohn-Bendit got a little carried away. But he is far from having been the only one: Chabot herself at one point, the Le Pen girl at another, De villiers vociferating I do not know what nonsense towards the end ... But we know him, Dany. This contributes to his image of rowdy. And as the air is "vintage", it is necessary that it recalls its image of sixty-eight to "rake" among all the electorate post-sixty-eight! I even wonder if he didn't do it on purpose too ...

5) The wisest and most elegant of the evening: the postman (Besancenot). I don't share his ideas, but he was excellent. The only one in my opinion. Both by ideas and by his behavior! Hat the artist! I admire the performance.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/06/09, 15:59

Christophe wrote:Cohn Bendit frankly messed around and shit in the glue tonight in You to judge (then I do it) by talking to Bayrou and calling him "my friend" ... I have only seen the summary of the JT ..

But it's just enough lamentable for a policy to lose its cool in this way! (it reminds me of a certain "Casse toi pov con" : Evil:

Sorry Rulian but then he made the tocard and shame on the ecology!

And in my opinion it's not good for Sunday's polls!

All this because Bayrou "just" reminded him that he was a little too close to the Elysee ... for a green!

I am not very satisfied with this dubious passing of arms either. However, I would remind you that Cohn-Bendit has always groomed everyone. He did not give preferential treatment to the Béarnais. So watch out for the bad trial.

However, accusing Cohn-Bendit of driving for Sarko is really nonsense. It is an untenable position, but Bayou did not resist, in his great crusade against Sarko, to accuse Dany of being a henchman of the clever one. And frankly it flies low.

Accusing a political opponent of pedophilia, three days before the election, is nameless baseness.

And to finish the little issue of the so-called manipulation of polls, and that "I have names", it sucks. Bayrou claims to be able to challenge some of his opponents, but why is he not unpacking the piece now? It would be very beneficial for him. It really is the grand conspiracy theory. I thought Bayrou was better than that.

Cohn-Bendit got off the hook, though I suspect he had calculated his move, nor was he very brilliant in calling Bayrou "lousy". He does not come out of it grown.

Otherwise, very good point to Besancenot for his attitude very superior to that of his colleagues, and very bad points to Marine le Pen and Ph de Villiers who have not stopped vociferating, which shows their sense of debate ...

And finally, my main dissatisfaction goes to Arlette Chabot, who once again proved unable to hold the stage. She was never screwed to make political shows that were not pugilized. Get her out! When you welcome such a bunch of wild beasts, you have to know how to manage.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 05/06/09, 16:02

I haven't seen the show, not the time, but considering what you say it's not great from Bayrou it's clear.

That said, in the official propaganda of the MEI (Independent Ecological Movement) of Brice Lallonde, I liked the "What if we ate less meat?" ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/06/09, 16:04

you missed nothing, it was pretty bad ...
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 05/06/09, 16:11

Rulian wrote:you missed nothing, it was pretty bad ...

Still it has given me this drift for a few years to fight over everything but especially not on ideas and projects ...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 05/06/09, 20:39

any European diction policy will not change anything as it stands

we have exported our labor to other countries

we also export our agriculture

we have export everything

now there are only people left with or without money

who would invest in a more expensive and less profitable country?

to say that the fault comes from teaching young people is just as utopian as to say that everything will be fine once qualified

we only have the job of inventor

but hey this job is reserved for the shark

because I see a lot of them who spend more time stealing ideas than finding them

the economic crisis in its background is not a bad thing it regulates the international market to have a neutral tone in all countries

but hey it will make a lot of victims because few will be able to get away

took advantage of this general state of crisis that to demand accounts would be inappropriate at the moment

but many yawning sheep are still waiting for the media response

would you wait for a savior?
can the messiah be?

if i look on the time scale the countries that were under the prophancing yoke of the west have become much more powerful than the latter

if you really want to say a prayer

pray that there is no vendetta

here is my opinion

I don't see a solution

they are all pull by emptying the crates
and intellectually impoverished the people so that they do not know what to defend

i would say a dead end

or rather how to commit suicide in some lessons, ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/06/09, 21:59

For once,

I receive you 5/5

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/06/09, 22:20

Bertrand and Aubry were tasteless.

Bayrou was absurd and conspiratorial (I weigh my words).

Marine Le Pen has vociferated the simplistic ideas of the FN. She has as much trunk as her father : Cheesy:

The Front de Gauche / NPA and De Villiers were very correct and consistent with their fight. Although De Villiers got carried away at the end on the n-th provocation of this brilliant sower of chaos that is Cohn Bendit ...

Cohn Bendit did very well. Here I believe the winner of the debate. Keen and piercing eye, always on the cutting edge of "boxing" atmospheres ... that's where he excels : Idea:

So guys : Mrgreen:

that's it, you made your choice : Mrgreen:

Poor Arlette had too many big cats on the set. What a rotten show! :?
Last edited by Remundo the 05 / 06 / 09, 22: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"