The water calculator ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
papalopoulos
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The water calculator ...

by papalopoulos » 18/12/06, 22:09

0 x
York3k2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by York3k2 » 18/12/06, 22:22

I bought one last year in Canada and, having dismantled it, I realized that it was pipo (20 Canadian dollars more!)

I therefore advise everyone to boycott this product which openly fucks the mouth of the world!

That's all, kisses
York3k2
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/06, 22:59

Yes I understood that when I saw that it was necessary to buy "refills" .... It is in fact a simple "liquid" battery (without the efficiency of solid batteries ... but probably with less pollution)...

Nothing beats a good little solar calculator :)
0 x
York3k2
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by York3k2 » 19/12/06, 10:03

I had sent them an email last night to warn them, here is their response which I found interesting.

Hello,

You are not totally wrong, but neither are you. The calculator of course runs on electricity, so it contains a "battery". And water is an integral part of this pile. It is not a switch at all, but it is the electrolyte which allows the oxidation-reduction reaction between the 2 metal electrodes contained in the calculator.
The product is therefore:
- original because it does not need commercial batteries, and recharges almost endlessly with water
- ecological because it does not contain acid like conventional batteries that we buy.

We therefore absolutely do not lie in the comment on our site. I am at your disposal for any further information.

Sincerely,
Fabrice
http://www.ledindon.com

That is all

York3k2
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/06, 16:45

York3k2 wrote: and recharges almost to infinity with water

Ah ah ah ... almost infinitely (until the 2 metal electrodes are worn ...)

In addition, a rechargeable battery does NOT contain acid ...
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"