Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsTesting a disposable battery charger alkaline and saline

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Testing a disposable battery charger alkaline and saline

Unread Messageby Christophe » 29/04/07, 09:49

I'm currently testing a battery charger ... disposable.

Yes you read right ... it is not about a simple classic battery charger but with an electronic charger for recharging batteries of saline and alkaline disposables say.

Apparently recharging a battery oneway is far from a miracle but the heating due to charging with a DC charger endommagait the stack (that ended up sinking or worse explode when heated).

The trick of this charger is a controlled pulse charging for recharging batteries oneway.

1er the tests I made were rather conclusive:

- Re-charging a battery 9V over 5ans: 0.0V of it is spent 10,3V charge termination
- Loading 4 alkaline AA batteries that are past panasonic 0,4 V (approximately) to 1,6 V
- No warm-up or the charger or batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Pretty quick charge (max 3h for 9V battery fully discharged)

I lack a bit of old batteries since not usually in use ... must now I test held responsible for these "disposables batteries recharged" and the number of possible reloading.

For this I bought an anti econological product: a Mini MagLite AA has already 2 drained batteries (not recharged fresh) a night (less than 10 h) :D They are decidedly very strong for these Americans over-consume ...

The ideal would be to draw the discharge curves hour by hour. What do you think? And you have to test ideas in more depth the performance of the charger (which will, if the perf follow quickly on the proposed store for a very affordable price compared to conventional chargers)

ps: this charger load (and optimizes the lifetime) also obviously the batteries "classic": NiCd and NiMh
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Unread Messageby Obelix » 29/04/07, 11:03

Hello,

This manipulation has already been completed on another forum and in a yahoo group !!
To know:
www.tunecharger.com
yahoo group TuneCharger

Have a good day

Obelix
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 29/04/07, 11:12

Ah yes, remember this site, the internal technology must be similar in any case ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 29/04/07, 12:20

excellent news, because some devices like CD player, flashlights digest bad batteries because of insufficient voltage. (1,2 volts), resulting in ridiculously low battery life

in addition this charger in my opinion should be softer for normal batteries.

recycle 10 or 20 X an alkaline battery already constituerai great progress

one can know the brand?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
SixK
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby SixK » 29/04/07, 17:13

a device like the should be interesting also for rechargeable batteries. Because even with a device that continuously controls the charging, the battery deteriorates heating ...

When is in the shop! ? : =)

SixK
0 x

nialabert
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby nialabert » 29/04/07, 18:55

the theory is here: The world of batteries
0 x
Researchers who seek are found, but researchers found it seeks.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby elephant » 29/04/07, 19:19

Great ! Nialabert thank you! :D :D :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 29/04/07, 22:29

Answers to your questions in the week.

I am at 4 discharge charge cycle for 2 AA Duracell, the notice says between 10 and 20 possible.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 25/06/07, 14:47

After several successful trials rather, here 3 comparative landfill curves:

More information on the data sheet:

Discussion forums: https://www.econologie.com/forums/batboostor ... t3777.html
0 x