Pub for econology shop

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pub for econology shop

by emlaurent » 28/09/06, 14:41

Tell the Webmaster,

I counted no less than 8 links to econology shop from the homepage. Not to mention the reminders in newsletters and emails.
It's not a little hype advertising? : Shock:

Is there no way to put only a headband on top?

And if not, could we not be entitled to lighter pages in ads when we make a purchase in the shop or instead of the T-shirt offered for 300 messages?
Or to set up this association and that the members benefit from a site 0% pub?
I know that the pub is used to pay the server but if you give a little money, it could not do it? Because the ad that loads each page change, it becomes painful : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

Re: advertising for econology shop

by Christophe » 28/09/06, 14:56

emlaurent wrote:can we not be entitled to lighter pages in ads when we make a purchase at the store or instead of the T-shirt offered for 300 messages?

No that would be unmanageable .... but I can lighten the pages for the registered "members". I will do it 2 continuation like.

emlaurent wrote:Or to set up this association and that the members benefit from a site 0% pub?

When it is created, we will rediscuss it.

emlaurent wrote:I know that the pub is used to pay the server but if you give a little money, it could not do it? Because the ad that loads each page change, it becomes painful : Cry:

She does not load each time ... she stays in the cache ... well I think ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/06, 15:00

There it's done. There is more than one link at the top for registered members forum and a multi-product banner and a general 468 banner at the bottom.

It's still crazy that the "pub" for the shop bothers you more than external advertising ... well let's move on ...
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 28/09/06, 15:13

It's not so much that the pub of the shop annoys me more is that there is a lot of advertising on the forum. I thought that there was a lot for the shop ... And that put less ads for those who buy, it could be more comfortable and it would encourage to buy : Cheesy:

And thanks for the lightened pages !! It's better
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/06, 15:17

emlaurent wrote:And that put less ads for those who buy, it could be more comfortable and it would encourage to buy : Cheesy:

Sorry we do not apply such methods that are similar to the forced sale ... or widely encouraged ...

"You don't buy jte put advertising na!" ... Frankly where are we going?

By the way, for info, have you already placed an order? : Cheesy:
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 28/09/06, 15:35

Christophe wrote:Sorry we do not apply such methods that are similar to the forced sale ... or widely encouraged ...

"You don't buy jte put advertising na!" ... Frankly where are we going?

By the way, for info, have you already placed an order? : Cheesy:

AhAh, : Lol: I knew you were going to react like that! 8)
And put all these links to the shop, it's not selling "widely incited" ?
The idea was rather to "reward" those who participate in the financing of the forum by buying and not to force to buy?
It's funny that joined the wire on marketing with GIetudiant !!
Not easy to set a limit between forced selling and mere promotion ...

This reflection on advertising came to me by considering a purchase on the shop (lamp without batteries) : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/09/06, 15:48

emlaurent wrote:AhAh, : Lol: I knew you were going to react like that! 8)

It was a test? : Shock: My reaction is that of honesty I believe ... no?

emlaurent wrote:And put all these links to the shop, it's not selling "widely incited" ?

Personally does not have to click on it, on the other hand your idea, I call it marketing "blackmail" ... sorry I don't eat this bread!

I close this subject before it degenerates ... it brings nothing at all ... if you have additional remarks do them in private stp ...
0 x