Obesity is gaining ground

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
canares
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Obesity is gaining ground

by canares » 19/01/09, 11:17

It has been several years since the obesity bell was raised; at the start it was a problem that mainly concerned the USA. today not only do we consume their music, their films, we wear their clothes ... but we eat like them !!! when the super size film was released to me i thought people were going to react. But finally years after the problem got worse !!!
some numbers:
http://www.developpementdurable.com/con ... p-tue.html

So eat organic, balanced and healthy!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/09, 12:21

Obesity is good: it makes carbon stored in human fats but above all it shortens lifespan, so an obese person will consume less time ... and his life will therefore have had a reduced impact on the environment. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Good without laughing, our modes of overconsumption still makes me pretty stack up when we know that 2 Billion men have trouble eating ...

Example: every cold "mac do" is thrown away ... it turns out billions of human calories wasted every day ... I hope the Depression will change this (at least in people's minds) ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: obesity is gaining ground

by Leo Maximus » 19/01/09, 12:21

canares wrote:It has been several years since the obesity bell was raised; at the start it was a problem that mainly concerned the USA. today not only do we consume their music, their films, we wear their clothes ... but we eat like them !!! when the super size film was released to me i thought people were going to react. But finally years after the problem got worse !!!
some numbers:
http://www.developpementdurable.com/con ... p-tue.html

So eat organic, balanced and healthy!

J'ajoute:

Chewing gum is essential if you want to live normally.

Country dance, tango is over, the last tango was in Paris years ago.

Poker with its variants and its language where you learn to get rich by lying with other people's money.

The American house with its two PVC garage doors and its entry with two columns.

The American kitchen open to the living room, with its American fridge of course.

Etc. ..

In my hometown, a historically classified site, however, all the new houses have this style and the registrations for the country dance club are closed, there are no more places! : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/09, 12:25

Attention Leo, you will be called "a primary anti-Americanist"! (this is usually the argument of guys who have no argument precisely : Cheesy: )

Still, I agree with you ... the American model = overconsumption model. And it has no place in today's world ...

A little bit of anti-Americanism: the whore of Roquefort taxed at 300% last week makes me puke but above all it shows the smallness and the lack of courage of our EU policies: pkoi we do not do the same on coca and macdob?

Precisely the state is bankrupt ... so Mister Sarkozy?
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 01 / 09, 16: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/01/09, 13:30

Christophe wrote:

Obesity is good: it makes carbon stored in human fats but above all it shortens the lifespan, so an obese person will consume less time ... and his life will therefore have had a more reduced impact on the environment Mr Green Mr. Green

and in addition I recently read that an American doctor proposed to recycle liposuction fat into fuel.

Everything is fine !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/01/09, 13:36

and in addition I recently read that an American doctor proposed to recycle liposuction fat into fuel

It is against the law, the doctor in question is on the run abroad. : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
He himself drove in the car with the fat of his patients.
His fault ? he was liposizing too much because his car was very greedy ... : Cheesy:
Human fat must be destroyed according to rules that respect ethics : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 19/01/09, 16:15

Christophe wrote:Attention Leo, you will be called "a primary anti-Americanist"! (this is usually the argument of guys who have no argument precisely : Cheesy: )

Still, I agree with you ... the American model = overconsumption model. And it has no place in today's world ...

A little bit of anti-Americanism: the whore of Roquefort taxed at 300% last week makes me puke but above all it shows the smallness and the lack of courage of our EU policies: pkoi we do not do the same on coca and macdob?

Precisely the state is bankrupt ... so Mister Sarkozy?

So let's develop the sale of Roquefort in China, we still sell very little. And let the Americans keep their beef with hormones. 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/01/09, 19:29

Christopher said:

the roquefort whore taxed at 300%

One of two things: either Sarko goes to the market or the price drops (yum!)
Prince Charles had saved unpasteurized cheeses from the European communities a few years ago.

And there is another file which arrives: the Americans claim to make us puff of chickens sterilized in an antiseptic solution : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/01/09, 20:54

I was watching on TV yesterday ( : Cry: sorry, yes, it happens to me) a report on the amish. I will not enter into socio - theological debates.

All children and young people seen in the report (under 50 :D ) were thin and the children's learning ability above average.

What a contrast with America Mac Do! : Evil:

Nice lesson
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/01/09, 22:10

Hi eleph

You have the avatar of the subject : Cheesy: (it's been a long time since I teased you)

Yes, obesity is often the result of multiple excesses, there are in fact only a few people who are really sick.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"