Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tipsCover for water heater: lower consumption

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
belze1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Cover for water heater: lower consumption

Unread Messageby belze1 » 24/11/06, 11:07

There is in England jackets that isolate
the hot water tanks; savings and
are not negligible (400 600 in kWh / year) especially given
the purchase price approximately 16 euros.
The eco-boutique could not distribute
This kind of product completely unknown in France?
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 24/11/06, 12:03

Um reassure me ... a water heater is not isolated optimally original way?
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby iota » 24/11/06, 13:02

Christophe wrote:Um reassure me ... a water heater is not isolated optimally original way?

Not always more or less.
There is already as you say an insulation of the water heater, but one can put around a second insulation:

example on this site:
http://prod.batiproduits.com/hlm/2005/p ... /7/360.pdf
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 24/11/06, 15:13

Hello,

All water heaters sold in North America are well insulated.
My two water heaters (60 gallons) are in a cold place under the deck, with heat pump equipment, place heated slightly, just not to freeze. If it were not to be isolated properly, it would often heat up. The reason for grouping this machinery in an outside place of the house is that in case of water leakage it limits the damage, and also the pumps, it attenuates the noise in the house, I just regret not having Install the central vacuum in this place, but this will come.
On the other hand, there is more to gain by isolating the hot water outlet pipes, this reduces the response time to have hot water tap water. Some installs a system with circulation pump that keeps the hot water running off the tap, so that it has instant hot water.
It also sells a system without a hot water tank, an instantaneous water heater that requires a powerful heating element, so have a large amperage availability in the house, this kind of installation are rather rare ..

Andre
Last edited by Other the 06 / 02 / 07, 00: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby iota » 24/11/06, 15:38

Me it kills me to see that at you (finally with you André), everything is super thought well : Shock:

At home, when you deliver the standard device, you get the impression that it is not finished or that it lacks tricks.
When one looks even the most expensive, it is still inferior seems it to the material of the others.

And when you compare material and construction between our two countries, you realize that you have taken the time to develop a lot of things. : Wink:
0 x

Other

Unread Messageby Other » 24/11/06, 16:40

Hello,
I am not ready to generalize
Example the last dishwasher I bought a bosch it seems to me that it comes from your home? I found it well built with the interior in stainless steel, except that the water out, are not in the right place.
Another thing that you have is the induction cooker, I waited for it to come on the market here but this is only DIY not very industiel, it is made a counter advertising on this kind of stoves for We sell instead the ceramic plates.

Now for choosing clothes washers and dryers
I found that you have rather small formats not very practical. (Rare its washers that have a heating element for water they both have water inlet) I think madam, will not, she wants Good tools. There is also a good competition in the market and this obliges the builders to make more choice and quality ..
I think that for Europeans do not have the same way of seeing things, you have almost the same articles we have, but they are not always on a display, they have to be asked, and often they do not Do not sell a piece of pipe, or a piece of tole, you have to buy all the pieces.
A business dealer accomodates the customer they come back to buy something else afterwards .. At you the seller and independent vis-a-vis customers, who are more numerous ..

Andre
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 24/11/06, 22:11

I also have a bosch dishwasher quite high-end (the first computer that does the dishes) Well as a pc, it boggles quite often ... : Evil:

And like all home appliances in France, it lacks a separate hot water inlet ...

For induction tables, this is truly TOP. Better than gas, even for the energy cost! Indeed, with the gas one heats the pans but also not bad around ... With the induction, one only heats the pan ...
Scholtes products are considered to be the best performers (several patents exlusive) The other brands manufacture under license or use the components scholtes or have squarely a "sub" technology ...

I did not see the "on blankets" to heat water in the post ... I'm interested.

Ah! For Andre, the closed circuits with a pump to bring the hot water behind the tap (and thus have hot water immediately) is called a loop ecs. The trick is to trigger the pump before the racking and cut it after ... should not replace water saving by wasting electricity ...
:?
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby iota » 25/11/06, 09:11

citro wrote:I did not see the "on blankets" to heat water in the post ... I'm interested.

See the link batiproduit machin a little higher : Cheesy:
(I just did a search on google ...)
In my opinion it is doable alone with its mimines.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby bham » 25/11/06, 10:18

citro wrote:I also have a dishwasher ....... And then like all appliances in France, it is devoid of a separate hot water supply ...:?

I found a good idea on the site www.bysun.fr . When there is only one water supply and you want to power your washing machine or dishwasher with hot water (solar / boiler, ..) just install on the arrival of A thermostatic mixer and adjust the desired T ° c on the mixer, depending on the wash cycle. If the water is not warm enough, the resistance of the lava stuff will make up and only make up. Very simple and very practical.

citro wrote:Ah! For Andre, the closed circuits with a pump to bring the hot water behind the tap (and thus have hot water immediately) is called a loop ecs. The trick is to trigger the pump before the racking and cut it after ... should not replace water saving by wasting electricity ...

Citro, would not you have a link, a sketch or qq thing to see how to do this ecs loop? Thank you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby I Citro » 05/02/07, 23:22

bham wrote:
citro wrote:Ah! For Andre, the closed circuits with a pump to bring the hot water behind the tap (and thus have hot water immediately) is called a loop ecs. The trick is to trigger the pump before the racking and cut it after ... should not replace water saving by wasting electricity ...

Citro, would not you have a link, a sketch or qq thing to see how to do this ecs loop? Thank you

Sorry for the delay, but here is:
http://www.conseils-infos-batiment.fr/plomberie/bouclage.php
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"