"Homemade" detergents for ecological cleaning

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

"Homemade" detergents for ecological cleaning

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 10:00

clay stone is very expensive. wrongly! do it yourself ..........
http://cabine36.over-blog.com/article-r ... 75797.html

for clay, now I'm going to the cheapest. crushed green clay. with a pretty smile and your doe eyes, hire the little husband to crush with the pestle. and sift the result of your darling's hard work. after all we get married for the best and the worst :D ..........
and soap, you can also make it homemade with black soap.

when the stone is dry, we pass the wet sponge over this stone and it cleans everything: bathroom, kitchen, hob, lime marks, car etc. without scratching.
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 10:20

for laundry: ash for the lucky ones who have a fireplace, ivy for the others
One hundred ivy leaves, 2 liters of water, 1/2 hour.
The climbing ivy (Hedera helix) bravely resists all urban pollution, and it accommodates almost all soils. Pick a hundred leaves, throw them in boiling water for ten minutes. Take off heat and let cool. Crush the leaves in a large hole vegetable mill (or press them with your hands). Put them back in the juice, then pass everything over a sieve. In this lukewarm juice, you can soak the silks, fragile wools, all the fabrics you want, exactly as if you were using a commercial detergent.

I also use this ivy juice as a shampoo base. by adding nuts, used soapnuts (to give it a little lather!), agar agar, plants etc, I make super shampoo. ivy shampoo, cocoa mint fragrance. with real cocoa (ethical) and mint from the garden. cocoa not very green, I grant you that, but it's not mandatory for your shampoo either. there, it's just "luxury".
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 13:40

Re,

Thanks again ;) .

dare I say made a subject on the shampoo, yes I dare please :) ...

Otherwise I will add 3 known tips which are also useful:

* White vinegar = Descale (lime for the toilet), cleans, for the laundry acts as fabric softener

* for copper:
2 spoons of flour

3 spoon of coarse salts

1 to 2 spoon of white vinegar.

mix the ingredients in order.

* Baking soda (do not mix with vinegar it is useless, basic bica acid vinegar, foaming result and pH neutralization ... am I right? :) )

The bica I let you discover some tricks of which it is capable ...

http://www.truc-malin.com/bicarbonate-d ... t1493.html

it's quite impressive and the list is not complete ...

Finally I would say:

* black soap and bicarbonate of soda:

1 tablespoon of soap for a teaspoon of bica in a liter of water, some person heats to have a good mix (I tried without it is true that it does not mix top and it separates in in time ) .

So thank you for this ivy-based laundry recipe, for the summer it's nickel, I didn't see myself making fire on purpose in summer to make ash ... :) ...
0 x
culbuto
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by culbuto » 24/02/13, 13:51

bidouille23 wrote:
Thanks again ;) .

dare I say made a subject on the shampoo, yes I dare please :) ...

yes, I know, but it's the same basic recipe :D that's why I mixed. I'm going to split a subject then .......

lemon, bicar and vinegar work wonders for cleaning, descaling inexpensively and more. I confirm.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 14:36

thank you for the subject on the shampoo, because suddenly, there is everything you need for maintenance, home, linen and body ...

It’s pretty full :) , cool, I feel that christophe is going to group everything together in a single subject, which could be "basic products for the maintenance of the house and the body" and make a star subject;) ...
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"