Annual PC Cleaning

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
delnoram

Annual PC Cleaning

by delnoram » 19/07/06, 19:59

In fact blowing your 1 computer tower once a year avoids the overheating of the components (especially the power supply that can stop for this reason without necessarily being fucked)
Dry blow (not at "karcher" : Evil: : Cheesy: ) and not too loud either.
TVs like that too.
To do that outside, because of the dust, it comes out of it.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/06, 22:16

Yes good idea (especially given the current heat wave) but make blunders to one thing: ESPECIALLY DO NOT USE A VACUUM IN PC OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE !!

Indeed: the static electricity due to the friction of the air on the walls (it reminds you nothing? : Cheesy: ) of the vacuum cleaner creates DESTUCTING discharges for the electronic components.

I burned a motherboard in this way a few years ago ... Be forewarned :)
0 x
leolelionceau
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by leolelionceau » 24/08/06, 10:54

And like everyone at a compressor at home, it's even easier ... : Cheesy:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 26/08/06, 23:43

a bomb of dry and neutral gas, it works too :D ........ but it's not free : Cry:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/08/06, 11:39

leolelionceau wrote:And like everyone at a compressor at home, it's even easier ... : Cheesy:

With a bicycle pump, or your lungs, it already removes a tremendous amount of dust from the fan blades.

[Edit]
we can also clean the fans and radiators with a brush. On the other hand, for the brush, take natural bristles, the nylon bristles have as a tendency to capture the static electricity which, as Christophe reminded, is not the friend of the electronic ...
[/ Edit]
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 29/08/06, 21:34

Personally, cleaning the PC at home is out, with the disassembly of all the fans and blowing of the entire housing of the CPU.

After with the brush I cleaned including the fins of the radiators of the components of the motherboard and in the food that I do not hesitate to open (a horror in it!)

But hey, it's been more than 20 years that I disassemble and remount of computers ...
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 29/08/06, 22:14

1 times a year it's a minimum !!, Suction at 8 - 9 bars maxi :D in the meantime, the radiators have sometimes seen them well plugged!
it does not necessarily stop the computer, I know a mechanic who put the lights in the garage with this bullshit!
a download too pedant at night and the whole family brulle! : Cry: : Cry: :!:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 30/08/06, 11:51

denis wrote:a download too pedant at night and the whole family brulle! : Cry: : Cry: :!:

When you are told that the P2P is dangerous !!! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 24/10/14, 21:53

Christophe wrote:Yes good idea (especially given the current heat wave) but make blunders to one thing: ESPECIALLY DO NOT USE A VACUUM IN PC OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE !!

Indeed: the static electricity due to the friction of the air on the walls (it reminds you nothing? : Cheesy: ) of the vacuum cleaner creates DESTUCTING discharges for the electronic components.

I burned a motherboard in this way a few years ago ... Be forewarned :)

Good evening it 's curious that you should not use a vacuum cleaner, a day in a computer store when I had bought a graphics card, there was a small vacuum as a gift like this one.
http://www.kollori.com/decoration-de-bu ... avier.html
and there is not much time I offered this kit to my brother for very precise cleaning http://www.aspireflex.fr/brosses-univer ... ateur.html it is found in DIY stores, appliances, or supermarkets, vacuum cleaner of course
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 19/12/15, 18:22

good evening, here is a new cleaning accessory for computer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6veg1kZ0ok
it replaces the air bomb, but you need batteries but it can also make other services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zh1oe80ws
of course for the inflatable mattress two places it may be longer : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

http://www.canlessair.com

cordially
0 x