Not the water bottle transport by truck

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
nonauxcamions
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Not the water bottle transport by truck

by nonauxcamions » 15/05/04, 15:03

For air quality, thank you to call in Evian / Danone info service for consumers, do not hesitate ... this is the 0810 11 12 13 (No. behind all Danone / Evian products. you could eg tell them this:
We demand that Evian water, symbol of purity, is transported properly! By train, it is possible!
There are ten, 9 trains daily leaving the Amphion plant.
But for ten years, management made the choice of road transport. Today more than 100 trucks a day leave the factory, clog roads and pollute. Today, there are more than 6 water trains daily ...
Worse, with the "Hercules" project imposed by Evian, we would have more than 200 trucks per day on the roads of Haute-Savoie. SNCF specifies that the network is not saturated. The SNCF can, very quickly and initially, make 8 trains available per 24 hours.
Train = 1 37 fewer trucks!
0 x
Moira

by Moira » 25/05/04, 10:35

Hello!

100% ok with the message nonauxcamions! Only Danone why only? The problem is widespread and many companies are making the same choice.

The best way both for your Santee, that of the planet and that of your wallet is to consume fresh produce from a local (possibly rational). They have not been transported over thousands of kilometers and do not undergo treatment to withstand all these manipulations that defy common sense.

On the other hand, I admire the effectiveness of marketing Evian: I invite you to read in detail the Evian bottle labels and compare their rates of nitrates and whatnot. The small transparent bottle you probably seem less "a symbol of purity."

Moira
0 x