3 free e-books of anti junk food recipes

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

3 free e-books of anti junk food recipes

by Christophe » 07/10/10, 11:49

Here are 3 cookbooks, for local and quality cuisine provided free of charge by www.APAQW.be : http://www.apaqw.be/page.asp?id=1389&langue=FR

The 1st book even the secrets of some chefs' recipes, with please, the nutritional contributions per recipe !!

Your taste buds will thank APAQW !!

Local flavors

A new world

Before, there was on the one hand gastronomy, that entirely dedicated to the palate even if it is harmful to health, and on the other hand, dietetic recipes purified of any harmful excess, but also lacking in aptitudes to flatter the palate . These two worlds looked at each other like faience dogs, and you had to choose your side ...

This book proposes an innovative approach in the exploration of a new universe that constitutes gastronomy with a health dimension. These are not dietary or weight-loss recipes (although some are light), but rather tasty dishes that are entirely in the gastronomy of talented chefs, with a healthy connotation as a backdrop. background, deliberately discreet, but indeed present ...

Download Saveurs du terroir

Organic cheeses from Wallonia

25 producers - 25 recipes

The terroir rediscovered

Organic Walloon cheese makers make more than 130 cheeses, most of them raw milk and with a natural rind ... authentic, healthy, nutritious, tasty and seasonal local products. Often rewarded for their exceptional quality, their originality, their character, all these organic cheeses are presented to you by 25 passionate craftsmen, at the head of dynamic, diversified, creative and accessible businesses.

Without further ado, set off to explore this exceptional terroir.

Download Organic cheeses from Wallonia

Pork otherwise!

How about a rack of suckling pig with honey and ginger or Rossini style with candied lemon?

Although the pork tenderloin baker with cabbage is very attractive.

In short, do not hesitate any longer and ask today for the cookbook "Le porc Otherwise".

You will benefit from the judicious advice of the winners of the Horecatel competitions.

Enjoy your meal.

Download Le Porc differently!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/10/10, 18:48

Thank you, dear Christophe, for showcasing our local expertise! Our French friends who know Belgium well know that we are far from being food matters.

I immediately forward the links to Bobonne (and not interested, with that! :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/10/10, 19:22

elephant wrote:we are far from being food matters.

Uh ... if we exclude the fries yes I agree : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Because in some I still saw things that it is better not to repeat at the DDASS (equivalent of the AFSCA) : Shock: : Lol: and not only in fried food for that matter ... :| :|

Anyway, I'm exaggerating a bit ... but there are some very dirty fried foods, huh ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/10/10, 22:25

Everything is a question of means .... go get your Gault and Millau ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"