- Ahmed 19/10/18, 07:50 Urban tolls to 5 € or 10 € in France soon? View the latest post Answers 12 Views 44
- Christophe 19/10/18, 01:19 Electric bike: an acceptable compromise? View the latest post Answers 62 Views 330
- izentrop 19/10/18, 01:04 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 215 Views 11757
- Christophe 19/10/18, 01:04 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11428 Views 595447
- Christophe 19/10/18, 00:29 3.1 phpBB: setting notifications by e-mail or on the forum View the latest post Answers 24 Views 1847
- izentrop 18/10/18, 23:23 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 423 Views 51765
- oli 80 18/10/18, 21:25 Presentation of innovative or unknown tools View the latest post Answers 26 Views 3830
- izentrop 18/10/18, 19:34 Put remote probe on thermostat .... View the latest post Answers 3 Views 24
- Janic 18/10/18, 18:27 manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 178 Views 73071
- Christophe 18/10/18, 18:27 Electromagnetic Waves and Health: Federal guide! View the latest post Answers 46 Views 43379
- nodar44 18/10/18, 17:12 Temperature photovoltaic cells View the latest post Answers 13 Views 5846
- Christophe 18/10/18, 16:40 Remake of the black gold with plastic View the latest post Answers 38 Views 28374
- izentrop 18/10/18, 13:39 LED lamp battery without gravity, without battery ... View the latest post Answers 37 Views 23490
- sen-no-sen 18/10/18, 11:49 Thermodynamics and the rise of populism, Italy and energy: a case study View the latest post Answers 1 Views 29
- sen-no-sen 18/10/18, 11:21 The death of bees puts the world in danger View the latest post Answers 376 Views 66972
- nico239 18/10/18, 10:48 Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 1067 Views 46720
- izentrop 18/10/18, 08:05 4 for a thousand, a false good idea View the latest post Answers 6 Views 389
- izentrop 17/10/18, 14:39 Pollution magnetic field: effects and thresholds? Folder View the latest post Answers 18 Views 12155
- Moindreffor 17/10/18, 14:12 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 156 Views 12064
- Christophe 17/10/18, 12:09 Brazil: H2O motorcycle with water / hydrogen (cracking) View the latest post Answers 17 Views 244
- izentrop 17/10/18, 09:02 Hoax, Infox, intox: how to check an info online? Video! View the latest post Answers 22 Views 2429
- Did67 17/10/18, 08:32 The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 442 Views 33042
- Christophe 16/10/18, 16:48 Airton opinion air conditioning, inverter or classic? View the latest post Answers 20 Views 16967
- Christophe 16/10/18, 12:06 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 182 Views 11819
- Christophe 16/10/18, 12:04 electric car and transport, wire news View the latest post Answers 463 Views 32687
The weak nuclear force we master well (nuclear fission) the electromagnetic force (electric and magnetic force) that is known and mastered since 100 years ago and the strong nuclear force we are trying to control (fusion).
Remains the gravitational force which is very weak but whose constant G makes it possible to explain many things inaccessible to the other end of the universe.
So yes for this postulate of Fermi all technological species passes by the knowledge of its forces and the exploitation of the communication by the electromagnetic force that allows to betray its presence.
The problem is the proportion of biological life that emerges from the primitive life and there we go from an infinite probability to a zero probability according to the conditions taken into account that lead to the intelligence (we are in the strong anthropic either we are in the mediocre).
We only know today that life emerges from extreme conditions and therefore the universe seems very prolific on telluric planets but nothing detected above this stage of life from which this very disturbing paradox.
- Econologue expert
- posts: 6960
- Registration: 11/11/07, 17:33
- Location: Angouleme
- x 232
- Contact :
how long has man been able to communicate over a long distance by radio ... not even a century ... and how long will it last? not for a long time if our civilization collapses as happened to other
so there is not only the distance between the planet as difficulty communicating with other life form ... there is also time! we will never see in space the civilizations that existed before us or that will exist after us
and how long will it last? not for a long time if our civilization collapses as happened to other
This is an explanation of Fermi's paradox (mediocrity), which means that a technical civilization emerges naturally but only a short time (relative to the duration of the earth) after a long biological evolution but it also implies that this same civilization disappears very quickly.
- posts: 47317
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 456
- Contact :
Uh ... link error no?
This morning I saw a documentary "intérérrant"(between interesting and funny): media / stanley-kubrik-is-alle-on-the-moon-t14384 10.html # p329715
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1