Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyThis Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/10/16, 13:58

As Mars is in the news ...

There is a paradox between some efforts made to search for extraterrestrial life and those made to destroy life on earth!

Or rather "those not made to preserve life on earth" ... but it is heavier to say ... The reformulation suggestions?

It's like the paradox of people's interest for the weather and their disinterest in the climate ... I never really seized either ...

Subject divided since climate-change-co2 / analysis-on-warming-climate-anthropogenic-t7605-260.html
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Analysis of anthropogenic global warming

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 20/10/16, 14:44

I think your first formulation was good and that it is inappropriate to introduce an important nuance, which has no place.
But if I interpret correctly what you write, what bothers you in your first sentence is that there is no deliberate intention to harm, only intense objectively destructive activity (which does not change much the result).
This is where lies the important debate, not whether global warming is anthropogenic or not and to what extent: it is an interesting scientific question but no effect on the reasons that should lead us to methodologically " as if "we were responsible. Because we are responsible, even though it is not the RC, the accelerated degradation of the environment and the creation of a system that, by its apparent success, we hide its extreme fragility and deprivation that will be ours after its inevitable failure ...
Last edited by Ahmed the 20 / 10 / 16, 14: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/10/16, 14:50

Ahmed wrote:But if I interpret correctly what you write, what bothers you in your first sentence is that there is no deliberate intention to harm, only intense objectively destructive activity (which does not change much the result).

Yes that's exactly right: we do not destroy nature and biodiversity "voluntarily" (and if it happens it tends to enfoutre until the dough between ...) ... that's what bothers me a bit in the first formulation ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 20/10/16, 14:59

Christophe, you write:
Yes that's exactly right: we do not destroy nature and biodiversity "voluntarily" (and if that happens we tend to make fun as the dough between ...) ...

The second part of that sentence is explicit: it is because the creation of abstract value dominates every other consideration that the actual value can be and must be destroyed (and not due to a simple "trend", but a societal determinism reward this behavior).
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/10/16, 15:03

So? What suggestion reformulation?

Ahmed wrote:but by a social determinism that rewards this behavior

This, very fair, should be another quote "made in econology" : Cheesy:
0 x

sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 20/10/16, 16:46

Christophe wrote:Yes! And an aside, as Mars is in the news ...

There is a paradox between some efforts made to search for extraterrestrial life and those made to destroy life on earth!

Or rather "those not made to preserve life on earth" ... but it is heavier to say ... The reformulation suggestions?

There is a paradox in appearance, but only in appearance.
The technology follows a logical complexity through development totaling outside it is this phenomenon which causes an accelerated degradation of the biosphere (in favor of the technosphere) ... It would be naive to think that more technology would solve the problem!

As I mentioned on another topic, the degradation of the biosphere is not accidental, nor clearly voluntary, but deterministic.
Out of this point of view there it is actually perfectly logical that this technology is shifting to space, to settle there.
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/10/16, 16:54

Ahmed wrote:... Because we are responsible, even though it is not the RC, the accelerated degradation of the environment and the creation of a system that, by its apparent success, we hide its extreme fragility and deprivation will be the ours after its inevitable failure ...

Thin I missed that part ... (Oh yes it was added later ...).

Bin I think the degradation of nature may be entered ... in the "nature" of man ... I will attempt an explanation ...

For tens of thousands of years, man had to (and able) to fight for survival against a hostile nature (flora, fauna, climate, diseases ...), it has become widely dominant species on earth (if neglected ants and bacteria lol) while physically for survival, we can not say that he was blessed by nature !!

In short I wonder if our instinct (*) survival and control (survival is a struggle) the nature has not changed in an instinct of destruction or at least change in the nature and the environment ...

A kind of "genetic vengeance" that would tell us that as we had to adapt to nature (and nature has not been very kind to humanity that has suffered many losses **!), Now c 'is it to adapt to us ... and without care either!

It's about you or this sounds a beautiful hoax? : Shock: : Cheesy:

A discussion of epigenetics: Health-pollution-prevention / l epigenetic-genetic-memory-or-Cell-reality-t11796.html

* This instinct is largely atrophied! We do really need more daily for a large part of humanity ... Currently we are in an economic struggle between human paradigm to one that raises the most (at the expense of his fellows) and ... really in a equiment against nature to survive ...

** It would be interesting to estimate the history original volume losses "natural" origins and "human" ... which would explain, according to the genetic theory, aggression man for himself ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 20/10/16, 17:16

The big advantage of the human species is its ability to learn and it is also his curse, puisqu'apprentissage = imitation.
Mimetic rivalry results and therefore, the violence that goes with it. I always planned to address this issue, but the fine weather disperse myself in other activities ... : roll:
0 x
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby eclectron » 20/10/16, 18:42

Christophe wrote:Bin I think the degradation of nature may be entered ... in the "nature" of man ... I will attempt an explanation ...

j'vous warn you go piss you off ... : Lol:

From my observations and readings, the actions of human beings are guided by several factors:

- Desire : search for satisfaction, escape from suffering.
This quest creates or strengthens a permanent center, I feel that the experience in the flood of sometimes contradictory desires that we have in mind.
This center can be called ego.
Ego = a permanent center that favors what brings us pleasure and rejects what makes us suffer, every experience strengthens.
No different from an insect attracted by light and darkness fleeing.
Just as in humans, the reasons of attraction or repulsion, are a bit more sophisticated and complex than for the insect.

- Security :Security research that ego, facing the flood of sometimes contradictory desires, or deal with life events that happen outside any control on our part that are insécurisants, lacking stability.
the ego is this island of stability inside.
This permanence center, ego, only wants to last, because it is rooted in the memory of past experiences.
Memory = last over time.
This ego is the basis of our survival instinct, for the preservation of the body.
The concern in man is that this instinct of survival enters the psychological sphere and in human relations, where the survival of the body, is not at stake.
Just see how a debate of opinion becomes a verbal fight to death.
No example in mind. : Lol:
Just see the billionaire who gathers more than he will ever spend in 1000 lives.

The man is sick of its security research, its survival in registers that have nothing to do with the survival of the body and is sick of his desires.
All this is unreasonable.

The man is sick of identifying the desires that arise in his mind
No mastery, desires and ideas come to mind, it just comes. Meditating we perceive as easily. One can possibly control afterwards, respond favorably or not, a free self-identify with or not (easier said than done depending on the circumstances).

To answer you Christophe (finally! : Lol: ), The degradation of nature comes from the center, ego, selfish by nature is to survive and who unconsciousness meets their irrational fears and made a little wanting anything just to survive.
As human consciousness does not expand to nature, as long as man remains ego-centered, he sees his own survival as a primary objective and does not care what surrounds it, so nature.
Especially true if it's a city. (Gross generalization as there are exceptions, being myself former city and I meet not very protective countrymen towards nature, but the city tends to cut nature with the impression of living above ground)

As long as man does not realize that he lives in a biosphere finite dimensional and that every action has an effect on the biosphere (given the amount of world population), it ignores nature, then it ' is the place that makes us live and we houses.

The only way I think is increasing everyone aware of what man (internal operation described above), its relationship with nature, nurturing mother.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 20/10/16, 18:47

Ok (not even shit lol) but this does not seem incompatible with my hypothesis ...

eclectron wrote:The only way I think is increasing everyone aware of what man (internal operation described above), its relationship with nature, nurturing mother.

This is the basis of econologic wants graft ecology to the economy is to summarize very quickly: man <-> economy <-> Nature ...

Ie through money (since man obviously understands "that" it) to better respect the environment and nature!
0 x