Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyThis Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6547
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 428

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 22/10/16, 10:08

You write:
thought without limit is the weak point that man must work for grandir-> broadening of consciousness.

It is not a question of enlargement: the thought is alienated to a system that works for our destruction (and other life forms), it is to be free of this system, to repudiate the economy. As the disputes will be within the operating model (immanent criticism), they will be in vain and the "exit" will be through the collapse of the system when no longer manage to overcome its growing contradictions. The weak point of this colossus with feet of clay is in effect only if it is "armored" against possible responses of agents (those who work for him [us]), it has however in its "genes" it overcomes the contradictions at the expense of the world in which it occurs, but its success increases its contradictions until the possibility of its operation disappears ...
It is our responsibility to understand and we emancipate before he takes us with him, because contrary to what has been written above, it will be too late to act and probably (my belief) to understand.

Apart from these considerations, yes, it is a magnificent century since experiencing completely new developments (and dangerous!) Although not actually received at the trivial concerns of everyday life ...
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."

User avatar
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 254
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 13

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby eclectron » 22/10/16, 10:20

Ahmed wrote:It is not a question of enlargement: the thought is alienated to a system that works for our destruction (and other life forms), it is to be free of this system, to repudiate the economy.


Good if you like, each level of perception.
but we must bear in mind that the system did not not alone, nor was not parachuted in March.
These are our ancestors who are responsible and who we perpetuate.
The system is the exact reflection that we are ALL within ourselves.
do not see this is shirk.
You and I, too, have the right not to appreciate the parts of ourselves, or not conscious beings of these negative parts ourselves.
see the problem as the external negative self is denied the root problem.
Root that is in all of us, since it is the sum of the "we" who founded the company, the system.
As long as it is not seen and accepted by everyone, the mess will continue, because that's the mess: our unawareness of what we are.
Last edited by eclectron the 22 / 10 / 16, 10: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
User avatar
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 254
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 13

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby eclectron » 22/10/16, 10:24

Ahmed wrote:The individual can not be the source of the company, since the company existed before the individual: he can not conceive of individual outside society ... (I'm not talking about biology or evolution. ..)


scousi but total nonsense!
How can society it pre-exist without any individual?
it is the individual who is the origin of society.
several individuals who form a group and that group company called.
0 x
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5553
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 211

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 22/10/16, 11:23

Janic wrote:
I do not think animals is strictly with an ego.
the human mania to make reference in everything. For centuries, the animal was not supposed to be this, not to have it, as the "master race." These shots to fall As the observation of other forms of life, which should teach us humility and not vanity that feeds in streams precisely this ego.


I'm talking about ego and no conscience.
And I do not think I am saying that most animals in itself lacking (although the forms of archaic ego can exist in animals similar to humans).
It is basically the appearance of Memes which largely consolidate the emergence of the self.
All spiritualities to agree to muzzle ...


eclectron you write:

the definition of ego may be broad, it must stop the restrictive definition of so and so and so.
for me, it's the idea to be someone that has nothing to do with being someone, even if there is a link.


Quite right, you give the answer!
The ego is first and foremost an idea.
Out What is an idea? : Arrow: It is information stored in the brain.
In science we speak of even.
Our mind, our ego, ie the deepest part of our being (apparently ...) is a gigantic assemblage of ideas (known memeplex), Of this one emerges the famous "little voice" that strange observer who looks comment on our life and that is termed as "I".

the ego is an evolution, an improvement, of animal instinct.
the animal defends things for his benefit as I said above.
The man is not anything in principle.
I have no doubt whatsoever neuro psychic for humans as for animals.


I would not call it an improvement, but rather an evolution.
It is difficult to consider as instinctive as the seat would place rather on the side of the neo-cortex, as proof, the animals being free does not seem to manifest characteristics egotistic *.

technologization issue of human thought, which amplifies the primary instincts camouflaged by polishing of civilization.


Question: is it the technology issue of human thought, or vice versa?
In reality the facts lean towards the opposite ...
The homo sapiens is only one vector.


* I noted ego and not selfish.
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6547
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 428

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 22/10/16, 12:53

How could a human individual exist outside of society? Reproduction suppose at least two individuals ... (which explains their existence or the possibility of their survival). 8)

You write:
but we must bear in mind that the system did not not alone, nor was not parachuted in March.

We are in agreement on this point, though the system once implemented (three centuries, and he succeeded other based on different bases, but less effective in terms of energy dissipation *) behaves as an autonomous unit that reverses the roles occurs what I call hypostasis value: men forced to obey a fetish created by themselves and it is the latter who controls his " service agents. " As rightly says Sen-no-senThe man is a vector ...

* I often use "accumulation of abstract value" and "maximizing the dissipation of energy 'as equivalent: this is obviously true that the period of capitalism; for prior periods must return to the second formulation more general.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."

User avatar
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 254
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 13

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby eclectron » 22/10/16, 14:20

Ahmed wrote:How could a human individual exist outside of society? Reproduction suppose at least two individuals ... (which explains their existence or the possibility of their survival). 8)

so there has been 2 people behind to create a micro-society-family, and worse, we know them: Adam and Eve! : Lol:

More seriously you take a man stranded on a desert island, what society will influence these relations to his surroundings?
he is free to act as it sees fit.
Although it can not blank in his mind, he carries the pattern of the society in which he lived.
we're back to the problem of the chicken and the egg! : Lol:
but I prefer to stay on an association of individuals created a company that a company the individual formats. the 2 being true! 8)

happens what I call hypostasis value: men forced to obey a fetish created by themselves and it is the latter who controls his "service agents". As rightly says Sen-no-senThe man is a vector ...

OK : Wink:
* The free man is not welcome in society because it would destabilize the whole house of cards : Wink:
* Free of his own thoughts.
0 x
User avatar
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 254
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 13

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby eclectron » 22/10/16, 14:51

sen-no-sen wrote:Question: is it the technology issue of human thought, or vice versa?
In reality the facts lean towards the opposite ...
The homo sapiens is only one vector.


I feel that you have a cultural background on the issue, which I have not. I learned "differently" in terms of the functioning of the human psyche.
The physiological, I do not know absolutely nothing and therefore do not get involved! : Lol:
All this to say that you're probably much riding on the vocabulary used for you since it is standardized.
For my part I know and understands everything you say but without the associated scientific vocabulary, while trying to be cool on the vocabulary that I use and instead try to grasp the general direction : Wink:

Certainly technology, a rock for example, may arrive before the thought that a use is possible to crack a nut for example. it is the "chance" that causes the discovery. It must be a spark of intelligence to realize that this is interesting primary tools to use and memorize this usefully experience> the memory-> thought that later will use this experience to improve for example.

I am rather in the design, I see that the idea emerges without the knowledge of my own and that I pick, custody or not, is in the process of selection comes the ego class good or bad idea.
the original idea can come unconsciously my thinking accumulated stock or elsewhere ... some say the brain is in part a receiver of the collective unconscious * and even beyond for more believers : Wink:

* I've found that people international exchange of ideas take place outside of the physical senses.
0 x
User avatar
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5553
Registration: 11/06/09, 13:08
Location: High Beaujolais.
x 211

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 22/10/16, 16:07

eclectron wrote:Certainly technology, a rock for example, may arrive before the thought that a use is possible to crack a nut for example. it is the "chance" that causes the discovery. It must be a spark of intelligence to realize that this is interesting primary tools to use and memorize this usefully experience> the memory-> thought that later will use this experience to improve for example.


Yes, it made it's what scientists appointed evolutionary algorithm, In this case a by-product: memetic algorithm:for simplicity:pass / failIf success memorizing.
Added to this is the notion imitation. When an individual gains an advantage through any discovery, it is very quickly imitated by others who in their turn develop discoveries that are imitated their towers and so on, the process once initiated causes a technology boom subjected to acceleration phases (industrial revolution type).
(Pre-) historically technical development predates our case worse it is probably the trigger!
In fact "the spark of intelligence" is itself part of the evolutionary process, there is basically no difference between the latter and human thought, just a difference in information processing (more than 3,7 billion years on one side, against a few milliseconds on the other).

I've found that people international exchange of ideas take place outside of the physical senses.


Can you develop?
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
User avatar
eclectron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!
posts: 254
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 13

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby eclectron » 22/10/16, 17:10

sen-no-sen wrote:
Can you develop?


Not really ! : Lol:

I will not tell the specific details of my life here ... but such dreams in advance of potentially annoying facts for me.
The thing is already late in life, the players are aware but not me yet. I dream and am physically prevented by people the next day. In practice dream of it is useless, if not to worry even more when people contact me! : Lol:
Or, during extensive exchanges with people on the net, people I have never met physically in my life, and have the premonition of answers or proposals that would be made to me.
Synchronicity say some.
It takes a certain degree of affection (positive or negative) to these people for that to happen.

I think this exchange of information day and night. It always relates to subjects close to my heart.

: Lol: for example for the climate I have the answer in a dream for a while ... and the IPCC is concerned for not much (I did not say anything!), I can not be more precise, I am unable to out evidence.
It is hard to decipher exactly this kind of info that comes in dreams symbolically for me but the trend is clearly interpretable. There are people for whom this kind of message is clearer when then they take everything at face value, I do not know, I'm not in their heads.

I know when it's the information and when it is the normal dream, sometimes it's nested there and I know after the fact ...
but hey I started in awareness of such perceptions.

normal dream: restoring the brain following my unawareness of what I saw the day to start a new day with a brain "new".
I think this is one of features of the dream classify, clean up the unconsciousness of the day and they are numerous.
Inconsciences because all that is lived in consciousness is classified office and is no longer a problem and is not the dream object.
What I call conscience goes beyond the superficial consciousness, called conscience by psy world. it is even more profound and it is towards this that humanity must move out of the current slump, more awareness.
it is done slowly for everyone : Wink:

is my spiritual verse of the day : Wink:
It is not too much the place to talk about this can be? and then I do not have much more to say on the subject : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6547
Registration: 25/02/08, 18:54
Location: Burgundy
x 428

Re: This Man that favors the economy to life, biodiversity and nature ...

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 22/10/16, 18:47

If you have any "preferences" to a company created by man (or explanation on the climate), free to you; this was the schema HobbesBut however in a different context.
You write:
* The free man is not welcome in society because it would destabilize the whole house of cards : Wink:

It destabilizes anything and freedom is very limited, due to over use it! Certainly it can influence society (which may not appreciate), but this effect only works in a direction favorable to the system.

And also:
Certainly technology, a rock for example, may arrive before the thought that a use is possible to crack a nut for example.

I guess you did not express yourself as a pebble is outside of the art, only its use is.
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1

Other pages that will certainly interest you: