Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Company and PhilosophyStéphane Hessel "All told ... almost"

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Stéphane Hessel "All told ... almost"

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/04/12, 08:49

In the same vein of Edgar Morin speeches (analysis of global society) Company-and-philosophy / edgar-morin-analysis-the-society-world-in-2012-a-reindeer-t11675.html Here the analysis of the company "2.012 view), this is the version of Stéphane Hessel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krnXnZUh1MM

I have not yet looked beyond the first few minutes ... but it appears that he supports F. Holland ...
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/04/12, 09:11

0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/04/12, 10:18

This speech (actually min + 45 issues) is ultimately very similar in "problematic" with that of Edgar Morin: https://www.econologie.com/forums/edgar-mori ... 11675.html (The 2 have also co-authored a bouqin "Paths of Hope")

By going against Hessel (some) further in proposing solutions including advising the use of modern means of communication (Internet = but he must think more precisely, without citing at facebook I presume) ... for " awaken the spirits "... and" change the current direction of the world "... for the" worst is still possible "...

Fine, but for now, I think facebook is rather the larger "virtual souk" in the world ...

Question change society, econology one is above since 2003 !!!

ps: 94 years soon 95 ... formidable Hessel! When we are told that hope, hope, trust are the best anti age of the world, we can not be wrong, see this fairly comprehensive discussion on longevity of men
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 04/04/12, 13:00

Christophe wrote:By going against Hessel (some) further in proposing solutions including advising the use of modern means of communication (Internet = but he must think more precisely, without citing at facebook I presume) ... for " awaken the spirits "... and" change the current direction of the world "... for the" worst is still possible "...

By 2 times (at least) he says that is not democracy but oligarchy ... I misunderstood or? :?:
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 11/04/12, 09:23

Raymond Aubrac, a figure of the Resistance, died at 97 years

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/societe/ ... 7-ans.html

I post the info here as Hessel was also resistant
0 x

Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27/02/13, 10:40

The accounts are made and France loses one of its last great philosopher that night:

Stéphane Hessel, 95-old, died in the night, announced his wife.

His last message of life is perhaps the most moving: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/stephane ... -mort.html

Stephane Hessel wrote:"To me, death was at times very close to my life since I grazed several times. Today I reach the age when death is there, nearby, she can hardly delay now coming to fulfill my life.

I regard with great respect. I consider with a very friendly wait. Death is my friend. I know it's there. I know it will take time, it will find its time.

I am convinced that it will not only end the life of my body but it may open the door to something else I have no idea what it is. It's also probably the beginning of a relationship of this being that we are with another dimension of being.

Not only (death) does not scare me but I think she will receive me with the same kindness that I was welcomed throughout my life by the people I met. I trusted him. "
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27/02/13, 14:04

Small media review.

Video Art: http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/intervi ... 49518.html

http://actualutte.com/stephane-hessel-s ... -le-monde/

Stéphane Hessel died in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday 26 27 February. The former resistance which had never ceased to advocate resistance against injustice was also the author of the little book you Outrage! broadcast several million copies worldwide and had opened the eyes of many people. His fight for the values ​​of Human Rights lasted until his last breath, an example for many activists.
The man is praised for his courage and determination for what he was and what he did. Paris Mayor Bertrand Delanoe has paid tribute to "the true humanist, the indomitable resistance, and generous thinker," praising "the priceless heritage of his fighting in the service of universal human values, and sense inalienable freedom "before deplored" the loss of a close friend. " He wants to give his name to a place in the capital. The mayor of the district 14e was at when he decided to half-mast flags of his town hall.
Several demonstrations in homage to Stéphane Hessel is organized. First In Paris, where hundreds of people have already indicated that they gathered to 19h Bastille Square (see the facebook event). A Quebec as University Square in Quebec 19h (see the facebook event). Over a thousand people have already gathered in the "For millions, pay tribute to Stéphane Hessel".
"To young people, I say: look around you, you will find the themes that justify your outrage - the treatment is for immigrants, undocumented Roma.
There are specific situations that lead you to give vent to strong citizen action.
Seek and you shall find! "
"This is a commitment that we become human"
[Stéphane Hessel]
- See more at: http://actualutte.com/stephane-hessel-s ... 0X8ra.dpuf

The world:

http://www.lemonde.fr/disparitions/arti ... _3382.html

Quick Resume:

Born on October 20 1917 in Berlin, "the year of the Soviet revolution," he liked to recall, in a Jewish family converted to Lutheranism, he arrived in France in 1925. His mother, Helen Grund, will be the model Catherine in "Jules and Jim", the story of a woman loved by two friends Truffaut bring to the screen by drawing the novel by Henri-Pierre Roché. His father, he translated Proust German philosopher Walter Benjamin with.

Naturalized in 1937, received to Normale Sup in 1939, Stéphane Hessel, who speaks German, French and English, is the embodiment of European intellectual. He attended Merleau-Ponty, Sartre bed. Mobilized in 1939, taken prisoner, he escaped and joined Charles de Gaulle in London. Sent to France in 1944, he was arrested and deported to Buchenwald, where he makes up his identity to escape death. He escaped again, is caught up, jumps a train, rallied US troops arrived and North Station in May 1945.

MAN LEFT EUROPEAN CONVINCED

After the liberation, he joined the General Secretariat of the UN, participating as secretary to the drafting of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and became a diplomat. Raised to the dignity of ambassador of France by François Mitterrand in 1981, he advocates for undocumented - is a mediator during the occupation of Paris Saint-Bernard church - and for the Palestinians, earning it the ire of Jewish groups.

Promoted Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor in 2006, Stéphane Hessel is also a writer and lover of poetry. Author 2006 O my memory: poetry, my need, he likes nothing better than recite Baudelaire or Verlaine, and knows by heart more than a hundred poems.

In politics, he followed Pierre Mendes-France, Michel Rocard argued in 1985, 2010 introduced himself ineligible position in the lists of Europe Ecology and brought in 2012 support to the PS candidate François Hollande. Leftist and convinced European, he was known for his committed stance.

He will have enjoyed phenomenal success with her book outrage you!. Enthusiastic as to 20 years, he rejoiced that his message has the support of young people in Spain and Greece, where many protesters waved his book. This smash hit "is still a surprise to me, but this is explained by a historic moment. Companies are lost, wondering how to get out and search for meaning in the human adventure," he confided in March 2012 AFP.

And other 2:

http://www.lemonde.fr/style/article/201 ... 75563.html

http://www.lemonde.fr/livres/article/20 ... _3260.html

By cons there are no photos of her younger? Hessel is like DeFunes, it looks like he was born old ... : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 02 / 13, 14: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27/02/13, 14:09

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 27/02/13, 18:16

I just saw him !

Beautiful life course. He inspired the Occupy movement, with his pamphlet "Outrage You ".

He goes to a good age anyway.

The masses are too "cautious" for such great ideas.

The massive withdrawals in banks in protest, had a resounding flop. It shows the fragility of civil society to the forces of money and the limits of the capitalist philosophical approach VS!

Sad to say, but it's not going "not badly"To change that!

Yet it is possible to make things happen, as with flash mobs, as during the "Arab Pritemps", or like it violence against women:

"A billion people who wake up"
http://fr.euronews.com/2013/02/14/un-pa ... es-femmes/
0 x
"The important thing is not the path to happiness, the important thing is the way" - Lao Tzu
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 27/02/13, 18:57

Moué ... the flashmob is not a futile action of blown genre? (= It falls faster than it is mounted)
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"