Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Society is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

by Christophe » 16/10/11, 21:04

Two videos to see to stop getting fucked in life!

Concept of life "more better":

But why work?

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Edit see also: company-quotes-and-slogans-in-pictures-that-are-ponder-t12318.html
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 02 / 13, 09: 38, 4 edited once.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 17/10/11, 08:02

Good video.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/11, 10:53

Glad you liked it :)

I add 2 others about ... basic income.

Detailed explanations in images with a report of 1h30:
https://www.econologie.com/societe-reve ... ommuniste/

(Mirror: http://www.kultkino.ch/kultkino/besonde ... _francaise )

Small conference: https://www.econologie.com/travail-bonh ... ie-argent/

See these topics that evoke it too:

Company-and-philosophy / reform-society-the-people-more-strong-as-the-banks-t10146.html

Company-and-philosophy / should we-do-work-gratis-the-unemployed-tig-t10136.html

+ idea of ​​social VAT:
economy-finance / for-or-against-the-vat-social-t10130.html

I am going to do a subject dedicated to basic / universal income because the subject is far too interesting to remain "hidden" ...

Edit this is done: Company-and-philosophy / the-back-of-basic-or-income-universal-operation-debat-t11186.html
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 12 / 11, 11: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/11, 19:07

"Nice" testimony from France which is sinking (society going badly) ... I am obviously particularly concerned because it is close to my case (but I did not have his patience and I had the "chance "to be able to assemble a box before arriving there ...).

I do not agree at all with the beginning: you can buy a business school diploma (private for a large part) but not an engineering degree at all ...

Although there are obviously "rights passes" ... the "well-born" children of ambassadors or politicians have, as if by chance, more chance of having the competition of X, of polytechnique in French, or mines...

Sorry it's a bit long ...

After or before reading you can watch

: Idea:

Me, engineer, 10 years of experience, 1500 euros per month ...

For my first article I wanted to write my testimony to show how we discourage people who want to work, today in France, and the sad consequences that it has on the current industrial world.

How far it seems to me when I thought I would earn a living properly thanks to my work! It is not so far in fact, 10 barely years, or a little more ... And during this time I must say that I seriously disappointed about the possibilities that are still offered in France s' enriching when one is honest and hardworking, and on the existence of opportunities to build something for oneself and for oneself.

Or it exists, but not for me ...

I did everything to get out of it

Maybe you'll recognize yourself in my little biography ...

Holder of a scientific Bac with honors, I was one of the best of my high school province, and I dreamed then to become a mechanical engineer. I believed in the virtue of work because until the Baccalaureate, equality still exists and the best ones get the best grades. Point. No inequalities. So I worked hard to build a better life.

But unfortunately for me financially I was part of the famous "black zone" of the middle classes, in which you are a little too rich to be entitled to a scholarship and much too poor to be able to finance an overpriced diploma in a big school ( approximately 15000 euros per year to finance school fees, housing and living expenses, and this during 5 years is 75000 euros in total).

And engineering studies, besides being expensive, it was also far from home.

Wings broken sharply from the outset, I stayed on the floor in front of the doors of the grandes écoles. I then saw these famous doors open wide for much less good students than me, and this on purely financial criteria that we sort all by social origin. "You can pay, you come back." "You can not pay, you stay outside." Whoever you are, it's like that ...

But I had the gnaque, convinced that work can all ...

What the others were buying, I had decided to win! So for more than ten years I have successively attended courses alternately, doing odd jobs poorly paid, put money aside to pay me higher degrees or training overpriced. The swindle! I have worked in several design offices, in different regions, in several different fields. The swindle! I climbed the ladder, I did overtime, I proved my value by getting promotions and becoming an intermediary. The swindle! The swindle! Economic licensee during the crisis of 2008, I bounced to pass a Master of Mechanics and finally I arrived there: today I can claim the hard-won title of "Engineer in Mechanics". It took me more than a decade to get what a daddy's son bought in five years with his parents' money.

I succeeded, finally!

And armed with my precious diploma and all the experience gained during these years of hardship, I passed job interviews during which I was offered a one-year contract ... 1500 euros net by months! ...

The ridiculous reward of work

1500 euros net ... A misery ... or so 1800 but we must accept a national mobility for which I can very well find myself working a week in Lille, then a week in Lyon, then a week in Marseille by hosting all travel and accommodation expenses at my expense. In other words, a scam!

It's called "being a consultant".

And the guy I had in front of me, the treacherously sad mine, told me that it was not his fault and that it was the crisis that wanted that, that it was an opportunity to seize, that he was making a real effort and at the end of the contract, if my results were satisfactory, he would soon raise my salary to a staggering level that would probably leave me speechless.

I pretended to accept the space of a few seconds, and then the duration of the contract went instantly from 12 to 24 months. I had my proof: the guy was a good crook, so I refused to sign.

He lied for sure: on his wrist he had him, the famous Rolex that proves that we managed his life! And leaving the building I noticed the huge new luxury sedan parked on the car park adorned with the sign "direction".

It was the final bouquet, this interview! The moment when I wanted to stop everything, change my job and leave the activity for which I had worked so much. Because I would not want you to believe that I did not see it coming: this interview is the landing of the long collapse of the French industry, of which I have been the humble witness during these last ten years, and that I will try to tell you.

The fall

I will condense what I saw in the companies I went through, as if I had stayed in the same all this time.

A little over ten years ago, when I started working, we were a whole panel of technicians, and above us we had a manager who was more experienced, more competent, and who had a big salary and the responsibilities that went with it.

It was normal, it did not shock anyone. But as the years passed, I noticed the disappearance of this logical structure, to move to another organization chart whose purpose was no longer technical efficiency.

First of all the department heads were exterminated because they were very competent and too expensive. Gradually they were replaced by managers, that is to say, types without skills or experience, supposedly able to frame a production of yogurt as to frame the manufacture of a car. Bigmouths overcaffeinated, mostly awarded for performance and measurable results by indicators (and not necessarily the quality of work provided).

But as these managers lacked specific skills in the factories they worked in, they wanted high pay, but not the responsibilities that went with it. They have therefore created "fusible" intermediate positions to protect them in the event of a glitch. For example, positions of "safety manager" or "technical manager" are only there to protect their boss from any incident.

As these fuse stations were created to protect the incompetent senior manager, technician positions disappeared to compensate for the shift of the payroll to the top of the chart, to those types that produced nothing and watched us work. They were mostly graduates of one of the big schools that had been inaccessible to me (so often coming from richer families than mine), and lacking special skills their wages began to fall in favor of the higher managerial level. who was always yearning for more money.

On our side, among the technicians, we were asked to work faster and faster while being fewer and fewer, using the pretext of increasing computerization and international competition.

The arrival of slave traders

The structure being in place, they had to attack the people who composed it. This is where the "service providers" came on the scene.

The idea was to keep people permanently under pressure, to force them every day of their lives to earn their place in society. For that the solution is known: to develop the precariousness, to make sure that people are permanently under the threat of an end of contract which would precipitate them towards unemployment.

And these service providers, who took a commission on the work of people without actually doing work themselves, have largely contributed to widening the pay gap between managers and "performers" who then became a pejorative way operators ".

Clearly, their goal was to sell their workforce as dearly as possible to the companies, while paying the minimum to the employees in question. Little by little, they became slave traders, seeking at all costs the maximum margin on the numbers now obliged to go through them to work.

For now the fracture is dry and clear: on the one hand the masters who manage without knowing and on the other the slaves who obey and suffer for wages that turn to ridicule.

Wages going down, others going up

Thus the wages of the executing base (including executives) were falling, falling, falling again under the pressure of the search for the maximum profit while those of the managers flew away, goinfrés that they were as under the effect of pendulum of the impoverishment of others.

Let's talk about "numbers", so that there is no ambiguity: twenty years ago, told me a former colleague, a designer designer earned 20000 francs per month (3000 euros). But today the same position only earns 1600-1800 net euros per month. If the average of the French wages has continued to increase, just like the purchasing power and meanwhile the amount of rent has exploded when I am explained where the money has gone if not in the pocket of managers and leaders?

I attended all that, I witnessed it. I have seen the numbers of companies split into two distinct groups: those who order at the price of gold and who do not know, and those who know and obey for a pittance. And during this time I said to myself: "One day for me it will be different, because I will deserve my place by being competent for the position that I will occupy and that I will have won. "

But I was wrong, as I found.

The disappearance of the elites

I was wrong because the quick review of the current framework of a company clearly shows the impossibility of obtaining anything by the force of work, because among this management is currently nobody who has obtained his place by mastery of the field in which he evolves.

No one.

The managers who served us as an example ten years ago, competent and experienced, sources of experience and know-how, no longer exist. Fired because too expensive. They served us as a model of success and gave us a reason to work to win a better situation.

Ask a technical question today to your boss he will surely be unable to answer because he does not have the knowledge to do it. Member of a pseudo-elite, he often occupies this place through the implementation of any network: family, school, sports or other. In short, it is there in some way thanks to its social origin, reminding me thus the famous "financial sorting" which was carried out at the entrance of the grandes écoles.

A conclusion was therefore necessary: ​​to win a better situation became impossible by the work, but possible by other methods as a fact very media would prove it to me soon.

There is no point in running, everything depends on where you go.

When Jean Sarkozy found himself catapulted at the head of the EPAD, I would have vomited! That this guy who already has everything without having won anything is thus found safe at a managerial position while he is unable to even get a DEUG law gave me a nausea like never before I had none in my life. It was a shame! A real shame!

No work provided, and yet a nice reward that falls!
Decidedly the treatment between them and us is really not the same!

Because this appointment, beyond the status of "son to daddy" that allows you to get a place without having earned it, proves a fact that is to cross with what I already wrote above: the fact that many management positions today, see management, do not require any skills or special training. For that: Jean Sarkozy is the proof! We are on the verge of fictitious employment.

I quote this example among many others because it is the best known of all, the most flagrant, the most unbearable, but certainly not an isolated case. Because the French companies are corrupted by jeansarkozisme, the employment imérité or complaisance. That's what kills them, and nothing else. Not the crisis, nor the competition nor any pretext of the same kind.

Never real reasons, but always pretexts.

I have heard excuses in recent years to justify lowering wages. Threats of offshoring supposedly consequences of international competition but intended in fact to maximize profits by exploiting low-wage countries. And these pretexts, over time, have seen their scapegoat change according to the international situation.

First it was the countries of the east that we were singled out, then it was China, then the financial crisis, and now the second financial crisis. And so the wages were falling in fits and starts to be dangerously caught up by the SMIC.

I speak of pretext because it can not be true reasons, insofar as at the same time the domestic production has continued to increase, just like the purchasing power so-called revealing and unfalsifiable number. The population of this country has not exploded suddenly, I see no reason for the decline in wages if it is not a terrible distribution proving the growing greed of unelected leaders, increasingly powerful desperate for anything. to get rich even more.

There is no valid reason for this neo-monarchical absurdity that is being put in place. Any.

Mediocrity and demotivation

The consequences of this absurdity are twofold:

On the one hand the growing mediocrity of leaders and executives (not all happily but more and more). Picked among the richest rather than the best, they are often unable to support the international competition of people who have emerged from the masses by their work and their skills to become true captains of industry. For example, in the face of a German industry that promotes research and has the intelligence to place itself in innovative markets on which it can impose its prices, the French industry too often pale ...

On the other hand, the increasing demotivation of all non-ruling labor forces (dare I say "inferior"? The term could almost be ...). What is the point of continuing to work when no reward is at stake, whether in the form of salary or promotion? The employees I'm part of today have the impression of running on a treadmill, or being hamsters in a circular cage that would rotate faster and faster. Because to "evolve" in France we can no longer get out of the mass, we must be removed. Picked up by someone in a good position who will send you without having deservedly deserved it to an important job.

There are many exceptions to the fall in wages: they are also appalling. Plumbers make a fortune! They did not do anything for it, it fell on them by chance. Expelled early from the school system today are the kings of oil and they look with astonishment their success fell from the sky without really believing. Here too the report is staggering: only those who have not tried to rise and who (more or less forced) chose a place of simple performer today come out of it, as if everything was done to to discourage the pretentious poor of the populace to whom he would take the absurd idea of ​​wanting to rise in society.

Whose fault is it ?

So whose fault is this shipwreck?

The school system is often blamed, which, in fact, bears some responsibility. Indeed, I have to admit that the school, for twenty years, has been selecting the best of the poor to send them en masse to a siding. Instead of sorting out that would allow the emergence of a true elite based on merit and not on financial means, the French school prefers to guide us en masse to a university in ruins that no longer has the means even repainting regularly its own walls. The result of drowning good and bad students under the same diploma is a devaluation of university degrees which favors large private schools reserved for the better-off categories. The selection of the elite by money is there: it is flagrant.

Is this a deliberate will of the Enarchs who direct us? This is possible because nothing is done to improve the situation.

Another current scapegoat: the "Great Chinese Naughty", the emergence of a new myth. Not a month goes by without showing us the poor Chinese workers who work while barely gaining enough to live. Do not the journalists who make these reports know that a French smicard worker does not gain anything either, or have they deliberately forgotten not to give any relief to their reports?

Chinese students who come to study in France, I met at the university. Forget the propaganda of the television: the types were selected in the campaigns, on the criterion of their capacities, to study abroad from which they will draw the maximum. And the Chinese government has given them a real chance to earn their living and rise in the booming Chinese society. China, for its part, is making a deserving elite far from the artificially maintained elite of our old country.

Because the real problem of French industry is I believe the predominance of various networks on the merit and reward of work. This is what I would call jeansarkozism, that is to say, the catapulting of the privileged to positions that they should not get normally, but they still get on relational and family criteria.

And me, for my part, despite all that I did to get out of it we are only offered 1500 euros net per month to pay 700 euros rent ... That's what I'm probably going to be obliged to change my job, or country, because I see that in France work does not lead to anything ...

Source: http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/ar ... nce-102449

Come on I'm going to look

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlkwt9_succes-et-reussite_lifestyle

in a loop all evening ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/10/11, 22:29

Very good analysis of the change of skill and management of hierarchical. In this new system, they arrive (the Human Resources Department) to recruit engineers fresh out of their studies without any experience to put in a position of Manager to lead teams of skilled technicians always very young.

They must therefore prevail. These young people are recruited based not on their grades, but ... their ability to be always right, even using all methods (no limits), infernal mouth, instant ability to lie brazenly, ability to ignore the facts, the evidence and their incompetence to achieve the goal set by the leader. They also need an instinctive aptitude to despise the operators, to ignore the shame, the meaning of the words treason and scruples, the regulation when it suits them, to be quick to find a culprit and to bring him down (to know how to shoot faster than his shadow) know how to lick all the asses needed to ensure a brilliant promotion. And essential, have teeth so long that they form 2 furrows in the floor at each of their passages.

Those who have this profile go up much faster than everyone else and find themselves concentrated in the middle hierarchy. Owl will be our leaders tomorrow ....

: Shock: : Evil: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/10/11, 07:24

Here is an example of a company that goes bad ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvid ... China.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/11, 09:45

lejustemilieu wrote:Here is an example of a company that goes bad ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvid ... China.html

There was the same video in New York with an adult a few months ago ...

Other examples of the last 48h in France this time:

http://www.20minutes.fr/ledirect/807822 ... n-obseques

http://www.rtbf.be/info/emissions/artic ... id=6935983
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/04/12, 10:11

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/04/12, 12:24

Hi Christopher,
I saw the first video, which tells the truth, but when you attack sarco (which I do not like), I do not agree, because all of Europe is kidding at the moment.
Well, now, I'm going to edit, and add two links.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 21/04/12, 12:30

Finally, I do not edit,
First video, 35 minutes on foresti, which speaks much more than the cold fusion, it speaks about the power ... and other things:

Second info that shows the debility of the current world:
A Chinese sells his kidney to buy an iphone,:
http://realinfos.wordpress.com/2012/04/ ... un-iphone/
0 x