Company and PhilosophySociety is wrong: societal solutions and ideas in video

philosophical debates and companies.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 11/03/13, 14:50

No choking at all :D
You say this:
Your child does not belong to you he is a being apart even if it is a part of your cell that gave him life

Do not prevent, that in Belgium if your kid makes a big mistake, parents are financially responsible until their 25 years !!!!
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 15:52

Hi the righteous,

Between being responsible for these big and small stupidities that are only the consequence of a lack of learning or follow up is not so bad I find .. We may say but in you in Belgium I see quite a lot of stuff Very sensible and reasonable ...

This tells 25 years ago it may be a bit abused, except to consider that up to 25 years have not yet been responsible for its actions (or maybe is mostly a way to pay off the damage way over also, without Lead the young ... This tells the parents must then take charge to make understand the purpose of these acts to their child ... Like the school, society is not there to replace the parents ...)

Indeed, the problem of the snake that dies the tail, if it does not make sure that the parents are responsible (and it begins before wanting a child;), taking stock and projecting to know if Yes or no it is) and empowers their progeny as soon as possible, it is obvious that this will turn in circles ...

Now when you know that you are responsible for your child up to 25 years it is an additional motivation to be attentive ...
That being said, I do not see the relationship between belonging and being responsible ...

You can be absolutely responsible and assume that responsibility, but you do not feel that your child's life is yours?

Once the bird flies from the nest if it is not armed to live, you can be sure that it will not live, or not well, in short that it will survive, perso I do not wish this To my daughter ... I want her with a free spirit but conscious that if she makes a "nonsense", even if I have to pay, she will have interest to understand her stupidity and correct the pull (drawn the conclusions that he Imposes itself so as not to reproduce the same error, "Erare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum") ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 23/03/13, 12:15

Case of a sick society: http://bigbrowser.blog.lemonde.fr/2013/ ... -coupables

Summer 2012: a sordid affair shakes the small town of Steubenville, Ohio, in the United States. A young girl, drunk and unconscious, is raped before many witnesses by two teenagers of 16 years, stars of the local football team, Big Red. In this city where everyone knows, the prosecutor and the judge in charge of the case have to recuse themselves because they have close ties with the Big Red. The two rapists are tried and convicted, but the polemic rebounds to the verdict after CNN journalists have been empathy for ... the two accused.

(...)
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 24/03/13, 07:53

There are also beautiful actions.
What bothers me is that Bill Gates is in the game.
Eleven billionaires on Tuesday added their names to the list of those who, at the call of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, have agreed to give half their fortune to charities

http://www.lefigaro.fr/argent/2012/09/2 ... ortune.php
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 24/03/13, 12:33

Hello,

LOL the right would you fell in the panel ??? Unfortunately I believe that yes ...

These billionaires as it is said have "given" to charitable works, the little thing that did not say for example for Bill gates is that he gave to His charitable work which is here:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-a ... etter-2011

:) , This makes it possible to pay less taxes, and above all to prepare the developing countries to become users of new technology, and old ones, this of course with a view to being the first on the future market and thus to increase Its profits even more ...

So beautiful action on the front, you really believe that people who have taken so much time to make a fortune go overnight give everything, if it was indeed it would be beautiful, but if it was the case we Would not live in this world no longer direct by the dogma of money;) ...

I'm sorry if I break your dream but it bothers me to believe that the same people who rot our lives would become Samaritans like that overnight, and this without changing their way of acting in society, if you see this That I mean ....

For my part if I have to do a good deed it would be around me, and not at the other end of the world, when have the number of American homeless for example malnourished, why go in a country under Developed in your opinion? ;)

But hey I must have a twisted mind;) :) ...

A yes coca cola also has its foundation;) "benefactor", the firms offer "gifts" to the American schools like TV screens (only snag is that in counterpart on these tele there must necessarily have a certain Amount of pub MANDATORY) ....
0 x

the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby the middle » 24/03/13, 12:46

hack,
I had scored .. "what bothers me," is that Bill Gates is in the story .. (so, suspicion)
But I liked your answer which illuminates "the possible" tricks. "
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby sen-no-sen » 24/03/13, 12:57

bidouille23 wrote:These billionaires as it is said have "given" to charitable works, the little thing that did not say for example for Bill gates is that he gave to His charitable work which is here:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/who-we-a ... etter-2011

:) , This makes it possible to pay less taxes, and above all to prepare the developing countries to become users of new technology, and old ones, this of course with a view to being the first on the future market and thus to increase Its profits even more ...

So beautiful action in front,

Yes, you summarized the situation well.
It's the strategy of the devil, we give little on one side and we pick up a lot of the other .... and the victims say thank you! (And that's what is diabolical!)

B.Gates To largely funded vaccination in the countries of the "third world" in favor of multinational pharmaceutical partner, ...
He has also donated computers (running under windows) to many developing countries in order to attract future customers.

Without wanting to fall into "complicism", it must be understood that at high level, there are very powerful groups of individuals who consider the world as a giant chessboard, and plan their actions in order to promote their future profits.
0 x
"Genius sometimes consists of knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby bidouille23 » 24/03/13, 16:26

Hello ,

Sen no sen I do not think that you fall into the "complicism" by stating a simple truth that follows from a simple market logic ...;) ...
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 24/03/13, 16:35

sen-no-sen wrote:There are very powerful groups of individuals who view the world as a giant chessboard and plan their actions to promote their future profits.

It is a beautiful summary of capitalism triumphant or rather, forgiveness, of the "liberal democracy" ... it is more politically correct!

: Cheesy:
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30/03/13, 18:39

I know more if I already posted this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vF_FvIjwhc

Speech of end of the dictator ... ca date of ... 1940 ... !!
0 x