Search found 3044 results

by Alain G
26/10/16, 11:38
Forum: The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness
Subject : What should he do Obamot?
answers: 96
views: 17401

Re: What should we do Obamot?

What I know is that any person interested, ended up deserting (I think I can quote 1360 and he will forgive me if peeps! ). Did Hi, I do not really participate in this forum, just like my other usual, but it's more a lack temp ...
by Alain G
21/10/16, 06:17
Forum: Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : A size not like other hedges
answers: 40
views: 27473

Re: Re:

Good good ... The atmosphere ignites for nothing! Apologize if I started it but it was not my goal! Did! I have no grudge against you and if you had read the MP that you never opened although you would see that it's true! To be honest it is not against you that I sent my message th ...
by Alain G
17/11/15, 16:43
Forum: Company and Philosophy
Subject : Paris attacks of November 13 ... where are we going?
answers: 351
views: 23769

The Bible is a bed of roses? Marseille? After Fusukhima you're still a fan of nuke? It's still violate the nuke? There's much more carpet at home, you've smoked all PB? : Lol: Why when Obamat attack people and drafts of nobodies with his oversized ego ...
by Alain G
07/11/15, 14:52
Forum: The bistro of the site, leisure and relaxation, humor and friendliness
Subject : Tribute to Cuicui
answers: 17
views: 3172

Sad news, Cuicui and I had good discussions and we often shared the same ideas ...

Rest in peace!

My condolences to his family and friends!
by Alain G
04/11/15, 22:58
Forum: New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Cheating TDI EA189 pollution Volkswagen (seat, audi ...)
answers: 290
views: 38200

Christophe it is news of 2 days but very relevant for all news live on VW here is a link and simultaneously follow the action from VW:

http://fr.advfn.com/bourses-mondiales/allemagne
by Alain G
04/11/15, 18:10
Forum: New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Remundo, I still bother to watch your video link and Alstrom which is sold to the US I think is good for you in a sense since nuclear power plants are no longer news, and these turbines manufactured by them will sell more, energies alterna ...
by Alain G
04/11/15, 17:49

to resume angle Obamot, the geostrategic aspect is quite relevant. we now see better background blade mounted in stages, service and American interests to pour VW (and destabilize the same Europe via Germany) and diesel engines. Yes...
by Alain G
04/11/15, 06:24

Good Volkswagen cheating and it is the fault of American villain ... they not come to the idea that your builders have lost sales to VW and therefore there has been loss of your own jobs, theory conspiracy redone surface again and again for everything and anything in this ...

Go Advanced search